You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ikelite UR/Pro Green Water Filter for DSLR Flat Port
Product OverviewYou bought a new camera and an underwater camera housing to go with it. You couldn't wait to go diving and start photographing the exotic marine life, but now you are back above the surface the results aren't quite what you were expecting. If so, you are not alone. Looking for an affordable solution to enhance the colors of your underwater photos and videos? Get a Green Water Filter for your Housing!
The best way to enhance your underwater photographs and videos is by using an external light source. However, since underwater strobes and video fill lights can be relatively expensive, you might choose to use a Green Water Filter to enhance the color in your underwater images, especially when photographing in shallow water and when external light sources are not available.
"Wet" Filters are lens accessories that fit onto the housing's lens port and can be installed and removed during the dive. Depending on the port this filter is mounted on may inhibit its use as a wet filter (see mounting instructions included with filter). Ikelite Color Correcting Filters attach to the outside of Ikelite DSLR flat ports offering easy attachment and removal underwater. The UR/Pro color correcting filter for green water enhances contrast and improves the color of green water to give your subject a rich, natural tone. Effective with available sunlight up to 80' (24 meters). Use in most lakes and any green water setting. This filter is usable on Ikelite Modular Flat Ports and Fixed Length Flat Ports. Filter comes with a lanyard, mounting screws, hook and loop mounting strips and instructions for use.
- Enhanced Photographs and Video
- Brings Out the Natural Colors Lost Underwater
- More Economical then Artificial Light Source
- Great for Shallow Diving
- Wet Filter Allows Installation Underwater (Port Dependent)
- Enhances Contrast & Improves Color of Green Water to Give Subject Rich, Natural Tone
- Includes Safety Lanyard, Mounting Screws, hook and loop Strips
- Instructions for Use
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Body: Rubber, Screws: Nylon, Fasteners: hook and loop|
|Threads||None, Press Fit hook and loop and/or Set Screws|
|Port Size||Ikelite UR/Pro Green Water Filter for DSLR Flat Port|
|Effect||Enhances Contrast & Improves Color of Green Water to Give Subject Rich, Natural Tone|
|Body: Rubber, Screws: Nylon, Fasteners: hook and loop|
|None, Press Fit hook and loop and/or Set Screws|
|Ikelite UR/Pro Green Water Filter for DSLR Flat Port|
|Enhances Contrast & Improves Color of Green Water to Give Subject Rich, Natural Tone|