You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ikelite 200DLM/C U/W TTL Housing for Canon EOS 200D Rebel
Product OverviewThe Canon EOS 200D Rebel SL2 is an upgrade to the popular EOS 100D Rebel SL1 Compact DSLR Camera. What makes this system so different from mirrorless and even other DSLR systems? The fact that the camera body is compact and lightweight, ergonomically shaped like a DSLR, & capable of accepting Canon EF lenses. Whether you've been shooting a full-frame DSLR or a compact point-and-shoot, the EOS 200D Rebel SL2 may be the best next step. This system combines fast focus, 24-megapixel resolution, TTL exposure, & great battery life into a housing that's half the size & weight of all other DSLR models (camera not included).
Ergonomics & Handling:This powerful compact housing includes all Ikelite's latest upgrades to controls and ergonomics. The shutter lever has been updated to a more sensitive & natural feeling curved design. The standard control hugs the side of the housing for comfortable use when hand holding. New soft-touch control knobs add comfort & extra grip to the most commonly used functions. Ikelite's push buttons have been redesigned to reduce weight & salt build-up. The back of the housing features laser engraved control symbols which will never fade or fall off. The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation/removal. A mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on surface.
Confidence:The unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the O-ring for simple & confident assembly. Ikelite has eliminated the need for an O-ring groove or channel which can trap sand, dirt, or debris. Two double-passivated stainless-steel locking lid snaps are simple to use and virtually unbreakable. The clear back allows you to see the O-ring form a solid, watertight seal as it closes. A spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port is provided on the side of the housing for easily installation of the optional Vacuum Kit # 47012. A vacuum kit allows you to pressurize the housing to check for proper assembly prior to entering the water.
Viewfinders:The included Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask. The viewfinder removes quickly and easily for the attachment of an optional Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890 or 45° Magnified Viewfinder # 6891.1. The camera's large, super-bright LCD screen is viewable edge-to-edge through the back of the housing.
True TTL Exposure: An integrated TTL circuit is fine-tuned to the Canon EOS 200D Rebel SL2 flash exposure protocol for the most accurate exposure possible. The circuit is powered by the strobe for zero maintenance & no batteries to change. Exposure compensation in TTL mode is supported using the camera's built-in control. The TTL system can be used with current model Ikelite DS series strobes. SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes are not capable of powering the circuitry. SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes will still enjoy fast recycle times & improved battery life but must be used in manual exposure modes only.
This housing provides a direct electrical connection to the camera's external flash hot shoe. Cord attachment is as easy as screwing in a light bulb, & the threaded fit prevents accidental detachment during use. The bulkhead connection has been moved to the top of the housing to keep cords out of your way & reduce strain on the cord. A variety of sync cord terminations are available for Ikelite, SEA&SEA, INON, or Nikonos strobes for ultimate versatility. The built-in flash is not usable in this installation. Triggering of fiber optic strobes is not supported at this time. A strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord. A bright constant-on video light can be used instead of or in addition to a flash. Constant-on lights do provide added versatility because they can be used for focus assist & for improved colors when shooting video. There is a simple rule that brighter is better underwater. A high-quality lighting system can produce magazine quality results with almost any camera system.
Two 1/4-20 threaded mounting points are included on the bottom of the housing for attachment of a tray & handle system. Handles provide improved ergonomics underwater & are the foundation for your lighting mounts. The Tray with Dual Quick Release Handles # 9523.64 is the most popular choice for both handling and attachment of accessories. We recommend installing the Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93 when using a right-hand handle.
Port System:It couldn't be simpler to change ports than this system just press the port on and tighten three thumb screws. Feel positive reinforcement that the port is secure with simple parts you can trust in a remote location. This housing accepts ports from Ikelite's DLM Port System to accommodate a selection of the best zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses for underwater use. Ikelite's custom optical grade acrylic domes components provide the color, clarity, and durability of glass at a fraction of the travel weight and cost.
Durability and Corrosion Free Performance: Ikelite's brand new ABS-Polycarbonate blend provides strength and corrosion free performance year with minimal maintenance. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. Compared to black or clear housings, the light gray color provides superior contrast for enhanced view of the camera, LCD screen, and O-ring seal. The unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the O-ring for simple and confident assembly. Ikelite has eliminated the need for an O-ring groove or channel which can trap sand, dirt, or debris. Two double-passivated stainless-steel locking lid snaps are simple to use and virtually unbreakable. The clear back allows you to see the O-ring form a solid, watertight seal as it closes.
Ikelite products are designed, built & tested in the USA. They use locally sourced, top-grade materials. Ikelite housings are built by hand & individually tested for fit and function. Every unit is water pressure tested to 200' (60 meters). Ikelite backs their products with over 50 years of experience and the best reputation for service within the dive industry.
The housing measures 7.5" x 5.9" x 6" (191 x 150 x 152mm), weighs 3 lbs. (1.4 kg) not including port, has slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water and has two 1/4-20 thread tray mounting with 3" (76mm) spacing. Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Knob, Display Button, Wi-Fi Button, Depth-of-field Preview Button, and Flash Button. Included with the housing are a waterproof bulkhead cap, silicone lubricant and owner's manual.
- Upgrade to Popular EOS 100D Rebel SL1 Compact DSLR Camera
- Camera Body is Compact and Lightweight, Ergonomically Shaped Like-A-DSLR
- Capable of Accepting Canon EF Lenses
- System Combines:
Fast Focus, 24-Megapixel Resolution
TTL Exposure, & Great Battery Life
In Housing Half the Size & Weight of All-Other-DSLR-Models
- Note:Camera Not Included
- Ergonomics & Handling:All Ikelite's Latest Upgrades to Controls & Ergonomics
Shutter Lever Updated to More Sensitive & Natural Feeling Curved Design
Standard Control Hugs Side of Housing for Comfortable Use when Hand Holding
Soft-Touch Control Knobs Add Comfort & Extra Grip to Most Commonly Used Functions
Push Buttons Redesigned
- Controls Not Provided for:
Diopter Adjustment Knob, Display Button
Wi-Fi Button, Depth-of-Field Preview Button & Flash Button
- Front-Loading Camera Mounting System Makes Installation and Removal a Breeze
- Mounting Plate Allows Ready Access to Battery & Memory Card
- Standard 1/4-20 Mounting Point for Attachment to Tripod Topside
- Confidence:Unique Rear Seal Design Prevents Accidental Twisting or Stretching of O-Ring
No O-Ring Groove or Channel to Trap Sand, Dirt, or Debris
Two Double-Passivated Stainless-Steel Locking Lid Snaps
Clear Back Allows-You-to-See O-Ring Form Solid, Watertight Seal when Closed
- 1/2-20 Threaded Accessory Port, Perfect for Optional Vacuum Valve to Check Water Tightness
- Supereye Viewfinder Enhanced View of Camera's Optical Viewfinder
- True TTL Exposure w/Ikelite DS Strobes
- Integrated TTL Circuit:
Fine-Tuned to Canon EOS 200D Rebel SL2 Flash Exposure Protocol
Most Accurate Exposure Possible
Circuit Powered by Strobe for Zero Maintenance & No Batteries to Change
Exposure Compensation in TTL Mode is Supported Using Camera's Built-In Control
- Constant-On Lights Provide Added Versatility
- Durability and Corrosion Free Performance
- ABS-Polycarbonate Blend Provides Strength and Corrosion Free Performance
- Specially Formulated Color Deflects Sun, Keeps Camera Running Cooler, Longer
- Body Color: Superior Contrast for Enhanced View of Camera, LCD Screen, & O-Ring Seal
- Port System:
Simple to Change Ports
Press Port-On & Tighten 3-Thumb Screws
Housing Accepts Ports from Ikelite's DLM Port System
Accommodate Selection of Zoom, Macro & Wide-Angle Lenses
- Ikelite's Optical Grade Acrylic Domes Provide Color, Clarity & Durability of Glass
- Designed, Built and Tested in the USA
- Locally Sourced, Top-Grade Materials
- Built by Hand and Individually Tested for Fit and Function
- Depth Rating: 200' (60 meters)
- Over 50 Years of Experience & Best Reputation for Service within Dive Industry
- Slightly Negatively Buoyancy in Fresh Water:
Actual Buoyancy Varies Depending on Choice of Lens & Port
- Two 1/4-20 Thread Tray Mounting w/3 (76mm) Spacing
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.9 x 6 (191 x 150 x 152mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg) Not Including Port
O-Ring Lubricant, Waterproof Bulkhead Cap, Dome Port, Zoom Gear, Neoprene Port Cover
- Instruction Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Construction||ABS-Polycarbonate Blend w/Stainless Steel Hardware, Acrylic, and Acetyl|
|Depth Rating||200' (60 meters)|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 5.9 x 6 (191 x 150 x 152mm)|
|Weight||3 lbs. (1.4 kg) Not Including Port|
|Controls||All Camera Functions Except: Diopter Adjustment Knob, Display Button, Wi-Fi Button, Depth-of-Field Preview Button & Flash Button|
|Buoyancy||Slightly Negatively Buoyancy in Fresh Water:
Actual Buoyancy Varies Depending on Choice of Lens & Port
|Port||Requires DLM Lens Port (not included)|
|ABS-Polycarbonate Blend w/Stainless Steel Hardware, Acrylic, and Acetyl|
|200' (60 meters)|
|7.5 x 5.9 x 6 (191 x 150 x 152mm)|
|3 lbs. (1.4 kg) Not Including Port|
|All Camera Functions Except: Diopter Adjustment Knob, Display Button, Wi-Fi Button, Depth-of-Field Preview Button & Flash Button|
|Slightly Negatively Buoyancy in Fresh Water:
Actual Buoyancy Varies Depending on Choice of Lens & Port
|Requires DLM Lens Port (not included)|