You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ikelite 200DL Underwater Housing for Nikon D7500 DSLR
Product OverviewFull featured & durable waterproof housing for the powerful Nikon D7500 DSLR camera. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, & any application in or around the water. This popular model has been designed from the ground up to include all Ikelite's latest improvements.
Lens Ports:Ikelite's Dry Lock (DL) port system. This system is substantially more robust & easier to assemble than Ikelite's Four Lock (FL) system. DL system ports are lightweight, versatile, & can accommodate extremely large diameter lenses with ease. If you're considering shooting professional quality lenses like the Nikon 14-24mm or Sigma 10-20mm HSM, then the DL system is essential. Most popular zoom lenses & select lens focus rings can be engaged using a simple yet effective gearing system that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch lobed knob on the side of the housing makes fine-tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom & focus gears differ depending on which lets you are using. All are lightweight & affordable. Zoom gears, ports & camera sold separately. Due to differences in mount diameter & zoom engagement, DL & FL system ports cannot be used interchangeably. There are significant advantages to upgrading your lens ports to the DL system. For example, if you're shooting an 8" (203mm) diameter dome, you'll also save almost 2 lbs.(900 g) by using the DL version instead.
Vacuum System:The included vacuum valve allows you to vacuum test the housing to check for leaks prior to putting your expensive equipment in the water. Combined with a full view of the camera & O-ring seal through the back of the housing, there is no greater assurance that your gear will be safe. Ikelite's signature open-groove design suspends the rear O-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain & more reliable than forcing the O-ring into a channel. Use of the vacuum valve requires a compatible Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011, sold separately.
TTL Exposure:This housing supports your choice of shooting all manual or adding a TTL converter depending on your application. The flash bulkhead has been moved to the top of the case for improved cord routing & reduced strain. Reliable locking connectors between the hot shoe & bulkhead make it easy to install the optional TTL hot shoe or carry back up parts when traveling to remote locations. You can enjoy the fastest & most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL1 DS Link TTL Converter # 46054 & a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. Flash exposure compensation can be added or subtracted using the camera's menu settings. Manual strobe exposure is supported by the housing as is with no additional accessories required. The housing ships equipped with a manual flash hot shoe & Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead. Use an appropriate sync cord to attach Ikelite, SEA&SEA, INON, Retra, or other compatible strobes.
Controls & Set-Up:Ikelite upgraded the shutter & AE-L/AF-L levers to a more natural feeling curved design. Both controls can be extended using the Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93 for more comfortable use when using a Right Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02. If you're not already using back button focus, Ikelite recommend learning this valuable trick. Ikelite's push buttons have been redesigned to reduce weight & salt build-up. The back of the housing features laser engraved control symbols which will never fade or fall off. The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation/removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera & secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
Viewfinders: The included Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask.
Handling & Travel:Overall the housing is over 8 oz. (227 g) lighter than a typical FL counterpart. Ikelite's new hard anodized aluminum base with quick release handle has also been streamlined for travel & is over 12 oz. (340 g) lighter than Ikelite's previous DSLR tray & handle system. The Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 (sold separately) can be added or removed depending on how you want to shoot. The machined aluminum base features 1/4-20 tripod mounting sockets & additional mounting locations for future accessories. The base & handle can be quickly removed when breaking down system for travel. A 1/4-20 threaded mounting point is located front & center on the housing above the lens port mount. This mount can be used to attach lightweight accessories like a focus light or GoPro camera. If you're shooting with 2-strobe or lighting arms, then a top handle can be added to make the system easier to carry to & from the dive site. Top handles are available in a Cable Grip # 4080.07 or Aluminum Top Handle # 4080.08. The rigid aluminum version provides additional mounting points for lighting & accessories.
Construction:Ikelite's white ABS-Polycarbonate blend front is durable & provides improved contrast & visibility. The light color keeps your camera running cooler in the sun compared to black or clear housings. This product is made in the USA, individually inspected for fit, & water pressure tested to 200' (60 meters).
Non-Ikelite Strobes:SEA&SEA, INON, & Nikonos strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off a hard-wired strobe.
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobes:Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
Fiber Optic:Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
Remote Triggering:Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter # 4405 or the Water Wizard system (made & sold by Aquatica).
The housing measures 9.2" x 7.2" x 6.6" (234 x 183 x 168 mm), weighs 5.8 lbs. (2.6 kg), has near neutral buoyancy in fresh water. Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens & port. Controls are provided for all important camera controls except release mode dial, release mode dial lock release, Diopter adjustment control, focus mode selector, focus selector lock, BKT button, Fn1 button, Fn2 button. Housing has two 1/4-20 thread tray mounting with 3" (76mm) spacing. Included with the housing are a waterproof bulkhead cap, silicone lubricant and owner's manual.
- Full Featured and Durable Waterproof Housing
- Suitable for Scuba, Snorkel, Surf, Pool, Any Application In-or-Around the Water
- Powerful Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera
- Designed from Ground Up to Include All Ikelite's Latest Improvements
- Lens Ports:
Single Most Important Feature
Dry Lock (DL) Port System
More Robust & Easier to Assemble than Ikelite's Four Lock (FL) System
Lightweight, Versatile, & Accommodate Extremely Large Diameter Lenses
For Nikon 14-24mm or Sigma 10-20mm HSM, DL System is Essential
Soft-Touch Lobed Knob on Side of Housing, Fine-Tuned A
- Vacuum System: Vacuum Test Housing to Check for Leaks (Included)
- TTL Exposure: Housing Support TTL Exposure w/TTL Converter (sold Separately)
- Controls & Set-Up:
Upgraded Shutter & AE-L/AF-L Levers More Natural Feeling Curved Design
Soft-Touch Knobs Easy to Grip With-or-Without Gloves
Quick Access to Important Controls
Push Buttons Redesigned to Reduce Weight & Salt Build-Up
Rear Controls Marked w/Easy-to-See Laser Engraved Symbols, Never Fade or Fall Off
- Front-Loading Camera Mounting System Makes Installation and Removal a Breeze
- Mounting Plate Allows Ready Access to Battery & Memory Card
- Standard 1/4-20 Mounting Point for Attachment to Tripod Topside
- Supereye Viewfinder Enhanced View of Camera's Optical Viewfinder
- 1/4-20 Threaded Mounting Point Front & Center for Focus Light or GoPro Camera
- Durability and Corrosion Free Performance
- ABS-Polycarbonate Blend Provides Strength and Corrosion Free Performance
- Specially Formulated Color Deflects Sun, Keeps Camera Running Cooler, Longer
- Body Color: Superior Contrast for Enhanced View of Camera, LCD Screen, & O-Ring Seal
- Unique Rear Seal Design Prevents Accidental Twisting or Stretching of O-Ring
- No O-Ring Groove or Channel to Trap Sand, Dirt, or Debris
- Two Double-Passivated Stainless-Steel Locking Lid Snaps
- Designed, Built and Tested in the USA
- Locally Sourced, Top-Grade Materials
- Built by Hand and Individually Tested for Fit and Function
- Depth Rating: 200' (60 meters)
- Over 50 Years of Experience & Best Reputation for Service within Dive Industry
- Near Neutral Buoyancy in Fresh Water:
Actual Buoyancy Varies Depending on Choice of Lens & Port
- Two 1/4-20 Thread Tray Mounting w/3 (76mm) Spacing
- All Camera Functions Except:
Release Mode Dial & Lock Release
Diopter Adjustment Control
Focus Mode Selector & Lock
BKT, Fn1 Fn2 Buttons
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.2 x 6.6 (234 x 183 x 168 mm)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.6 kg)
Zoom Gear Retainer
Port Hole Cover
Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle
Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer
.050, 1/16 Hex Keys
O-Ring Lubricant, Waterproof Bulkhead Cap
- Instruction Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Construction||ABS-Polycarbonate Blend w/Stainless Steel Hardware|
|Depth Rating||200' (60 meters)|
|Dimensions||9.2 x 7.2 x 6.6 (234 x 183 x 168 mm)|
|Weight||5.8lbs. (2.6 kg)|
|Controls||All Camera Functions Except: Release Mode Dial & Lock Release, Diopter Adjustment Control, Focus Mode Selector & Lock, Fn1 Fn2 Buttons|
|Buoyancy||Near Neutral in Fresh Water: Actual Buoyancy Varies Depending on Choice of Lens & Port|
|Port||Dry Lock (DL) Port System|