You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Transmitter for Dive Computers
Product OverviewYou purchased a Hollis, Oceanic, Aeris or Tusa Air Integrated Hoseless Computer and want to take advantage of the Hoseless Air Integration feature. Air pressure transmitter allows you to ditch that high-pressure hose for maximum streamlined diving. If you own an Air Integrated Hoseless Computer the then this transmitter is a must have for fun and simplistic diving. Transmitter is powered by a common user replaceable 3 volt CR2 lithium battery and when installed to your regulators 7/6" threaded high pressure (HP) port with provide the computer with the following unique features.
Air Time Remaining:
The Air Time Remaining (ATR) feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, your breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. The Dive Computer continually displays air time remaining via a numerical bar graph in addition to cylinder pressure. You may also display air time remaining in oversized digits at any time with the press of a button. When using the transmitter option the computer with display gas pressure from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars).
Dive Time Remaining:
Dive Time Remaining (DTR), like Air Time Remaining provides a 'real" number in minutes. This calculation combines nitrogen and oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time. Displayed as DTR on the No Deco Main Screen, the graphic NDC, or OTR will identify which time is being displayed. NDC is the maximum amount of time that you can stay at your present depth before entering decompression. During nitrox operations oxygen accumulation during a dive or a 24 hour period, is displayed as a percent of oxygen saturation allowed per dive or per day.
- Works with All Current: Hollis Oceanic, Aeris, Tusa, Air Integrated Hose-Less Computer
- Get Streamlined, Ditch Your High-Pressure Hose
- Easy Installation and Connection
- Threads to 1'st-Stage Regulator 7/6 HP Port
- Common 3 Volt CR2 Lithium Consumer Replaceable Batteries
- Adds Unique Functions to Computer
- Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Calculates Current Depth, Tank
Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater
Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph
Display ATR in Oversized Digits
- Dive Time Remaining (DTR):
Provides a 'Real Number in Minutes
Calculation Combines Nitrogen and Oxygen Absorption
Displaying Whichever Allows Less Time
Graphic NDC, or OTR Will Identify Which Time is Being Displayed
NDC Maximum Amount of Time at Present Depth before Entering Decompression
- Provides Pressure Readout: 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Compatibility||Hollis Oceanic, Aeris, Tusa, Air Integrated Hose-Less Computer|
|Power||User Replaceable 3 Volt CR2 Lithium|
|Pressure Display||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|Hollis Oceanic, Aeris, Tusa, Air Integrated Hose-Less Computer|
|User Replaceable 3 Volt CR2 Lithium|
|0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|