You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Stainless Steel Finger Spool
Product OverviewFinger Spools are most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. Stainless-steel finger spools are as rugged as they come. The Hollis Finger Spool is made from 304 stainless-steel for durability in marine environments.
The Hollis Finger Spool is sized appropriately for both warm or cold-water diving. The finger spool is available with 3-line lengths of 30', 100' and 150' (9.2, 30.5 and 45.74 meters). The finger spools line is durable #24-braided nylon with .073" (1.86mm) diameter and breakage strength of 220 lbs. (99.80 kg). The Hollis Finger Spool includes a stainless-steel double-ended bolt snap.
- Finger Spools Use: Gap Reel or Short Distance Exploration
- Small and Low-Profile
- Spool Fits Out-of-the-Way in Pocket or Clipped-Off to D-Ring
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Durability in Marine Environments
- Side Holes: For Clipping in Double-Ended Snap On Perimeter of Spool, Keeps Line Tight
- Premium Quality, Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Double-Ended Bolt Snap
- .073 (1.86mm) Diameter Braided Nylon Line
- Breakage Strength: 220 lbs. (99.80 kg)
- 3-Line Lengths: 30', 100' and 150' (9.2, 30.5 and 45.74 meters)
- #24 Braided Nylon Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Line Material||#24-Braided Nylon|
|Line Diameter||.073 (1.86mm)|
|Line Length||30', 100' and 150' (9.2, 30.5 and 45.74 meters)|
|Line Tensile Strength||220 lbs. (99.80 kg)|
|Reel Materials||Spool: 304 Stainless Steel, Bolt Snap Stainless Steel|