You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Stainless Steel Back Plate
Product OverviewThe Hollis Back Plate is engineered to fit closer to the cylinders preventing GAPEOSIS, creating a tighter profile and as a result reduces drag. The edges on the outside of the Hollis Stainless Steel Back Plate are radius formed to fit the Hollis BC, thereby preventing back plate chafing of the BC. The webbing that passes through the slots in the back plate must continue to function throughout the dive season without appreciable abrasion. The slots, holes and edges of the Hollis Back Plate are fully de-burred eliminating sharp edges that can cut you and your harness system. Back plate can be used with single or double cylinder set ups. The Hollis Stainless Steel Back Plate is made from 316-Grade Stainless and is Electro-Polished. Back Plate has 1" & 2" (2.5 cm & 5 cm) Slots for incorporating a crotch strap. Back plate can be used with single or double cylinder set ups. For single use proper adapter see SKU: (see SKU: HLSSTA). The back-plate weighs approximately 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg).
- Engineered to Fit-Closer to Cylinders Preventing GAPEOSIS
- Tighter-Profile, Reduces Drag
- Electro-Polished 316-Grade Stainless Steel Design
- Outside Edges: Radius-Formed to Fit Hollis BC, Prevents Back-Plate-Chafing of BC
- Slots, Holes and Edges of Hollis Back Plate are Fully De-Burred, Reduced Harness Wear
- 1 & 2 (2.5cm & 5cm) Slots for Crotch Strap
- Designed for Single or Double Cylinders with Proper Adapter (see SKU: HLSSTA)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Electro-Polished 316-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Cylinder Capacity||Doubles or Single w/Adapter (see SKU: HLSSTA)|
|Crotch Strap Slots||Yes|
|Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)|