You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe ST System combines most popular single tank components into one, both including the Solo harness for the ultimate in simplicity and streamlining. This kit is preassembled from the factory and includes unique components depending on the configuration. For those diving in colder waters can choose the ST System, which includes the ST35 wing, Stainless Steel Backplate 2.0 and Backplate backpad 2.0.
- ST35 Wing -
The new ST line of wings are a brand new series for single tank diving. The design features a 360 degree tapered profile, to increase lift towards the hips, promoting better horizontal trim in dive position while still allowing perfect surface floatation.
Alternatively the ST35 is an excellent choice for a go anywhere wing with the added lift for those local cold-water dives and heavier steel cylinders but still streamlined enough for travel destinations. Tank slots and tank cradle are included on both models, which allows you to connect your wing and backplate without the need for a single tank adapter plate. This reduces weight and unnecessary accessories while traveling.
The bladder is a two-piece design, with a rugged 1680 Cordura nylon outer shell to prevent abrasion and punctures, and a 420-denier nylon inner bladder to maintain the buoyancy. The lower OPV is easy to reach for venting gas while horizontal or heads down, and the inflator design is a K style with a rugged crushproof rubber hose for easy positioning and oral inflation should you need to.
Welded flange and one piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
HD Laminated 1680D Cordura outer shell
420 nylon internal bladder
Elbow offset to avoid tank valve/regulator interference and streamlined hose routing
Lower left pull relief valve
Cam band slots & tank cradle built in
- Solo Harness -
Designed to meet all the needs of demanding technical divers, the Solo Harness System is clean, simple, and foolproof!
Streamlined design enhances comfort with less drag
Continuous one piece harness system limits failure potential
Stainless steel D-rings and cam buckle included
Removable shoulder pads accept stainless steel D-rings
System weight (harness only): 1 lb (0.45kg)
Solo Harness: One Size, Trim-to-fit
- Stainless Backplate 2.0 -
The Hollis 2.0 backplate line is the foundation for the new Hollis technical harness systems. Both feature improved ergonomics for a more comfortable fit, butare still short enough to fit smaller framedivers..
AISI 304 Stainless
Sandblasted finish / Electropolished & chemically passivated
Laser cut & CNC bent
- Backplate Backpad 2.0 -
The Backplate Backpad 2.0 is a comforable two piece design with added lumbar support, which easily pivots out of the way of your doubles tank bolts and cam bands when assembly or disassembly as needed.
Two Piece Design
Comfort added lumbar support
Easily pivots out of the way of tank bolts
Included with the new Hollis Tech Systems
Not compatible with previous generations Hollis Backplates
- Pre-assembled from the factory
- Rugged Materials used on all components
- Can be used for warm or cold destinations depending on configuration
- Backpad included for extra comfort
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Weight||1 lbs (0.45kg)|
|Material||AISI 304 Stainless|
|Weight||6.5 lbs (3kg)|
|Wide||2 (5 cm)|
|Material||Outer Bag: 1680D Cordura
Inner Bladder: 420 Nylon
|Load capacity||35 lbs (16kg)|