You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis SS Single Cylinder Mounting Plate w/Bolts & Cam Band
Product OverviewThe single 316-grade stainless steel cylinder mounting plate allows you to convert your twin cylinder back plate system (see SKU's: HLSABP and HLSSBP) to a single cylinder system when larger gas supplies are not required. Easy to install, comes equipped with mounting bolts and washers. The mounting bolts have square shanks for retention ease and butterfly nuts for quick assembly. Also included are 2-stainless-steel cam bands to provide more stability of single cylinder.
The Hollis stainless-steel cam band assembly is constructed from 2" (5 cm) wide durable nylon webbing with a box stitched stainless-steel cam buckle for extra strength. Cam bands come with a non-slip rubber pads to prevent cylinder slippage.
- Complete Mounting Kit with Hardware
- Ready Easy to Install
- Converts Twin Cylinder Back Plate System to Single Cylinder System
- Fits Hollis Gear Back-Plates (see SKU's: HLSABP and HLSSBP)
- Complete with Mounting Bolts and Washers
- Mounting Bolts with Square Shanks for Retention-Ease and Butterfly Nuts for Quick Assembly
- Cylinder Mounting Plate: 316-Grade Stainless Steel
- Soft Tank Bands and Cam Buckles
- Durable 2 (5 cm) Nylon Webbing Straps
- Buckles Box Stitched on Webbing for Strength and Durability
- Non-Slip Rubber Pads
- Stainless Steel Cam Buckle
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Back Plate Material||316-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Hardware||Bolts, Washers and Nuts|
|Cam Bands||Yes, Dual Stainless-Steel|
|Cam Bands Materials||Nylon Webbing, Stainless-Steel Buckle|
|Cam Band Dimensions||Width: 2 (5 cm)|
|Compatibility||Hollis Gear Back Plates see SKU's: HLSABP and HLSSBP|
|Back Plate Material|
|316-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Bolts, Washers and Nuts|
|Yes, Dual Stainless-Steel|
|Cam Bands Materials|
|Nylon Webbing, Stainless-Steel Buckle|
|Cam Band Dimensions|
|Width: 2 (5 cm)|
|Hollis Gear Back Plates see SKU's: HLSABP and HLSSBP|