You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHardware to support two side-mounted tanks on the SMS100 Harness (see SKU: HLSSMS). Top bolt snap is a safety clip, a redundant point of attachment in addition to the bungee which wraps around the tank valve. This clip connects to the shoulder D-ring on both the left and right side of SMS harness. The lower clip is secured using the cam band and tri-glides and connects to the appropriate rail on the butt-plate. Includes: (2) stainless steel cam bands, (2) stainless steel tri-glides, (4) 4.5" (11.4 cm) stainless steel bolt snaps, nylon line to secure bolt snap to tank, and bungee. Stainless Steel Cam Band Assemblies are constructed from 2" (5 cm) wide durable nylon webbing with a box stitched stainless steel cam buckle for extra strength. The bolt snaps have spring loaded gates for easy operation and positive retention. Snaps are equipped with 360° degree swivels.
- Hardware to Support Two Side-Mounted Tanks on Hollis SMS100 Harness (see SKU: HLSSMS)
- Everything Needed for Side-Mount Cylinder Use
- Clip Connects to Shoulder D-Ring on Left & Right Side of SMS Harness
- Lower Clip Secured via Cam Band/Tri-Glides , Connects to Rail on Butt-Plate
- Kit Includes:
(2) Stainless Steel Cam Bands
(2) Stainless Steel Tri-Glides
(4) 4.5 (11.4 cm) Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps
- Stainless Steel Cam Bands:
Soft Tank Band and Cam Buckle
Durable 2 (5cm) Nylon Webbing Strap
Buckle Box Stitched on Webbing for Strength and Durability
- Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps:
Spring Loaded Gates for Easy Operation and Positive Retention
Snaps Equipped w/360°: Degree Swivels
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||Side-Mount Cylinder Rigging Kit|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Hollis SMS100 Harness (see SKU: HLSSMS)|
|Materials||Stainless Steel, Nylon Webbing, Bungee|