You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis SMS 100 Side-Mount System BCD
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewHollis Gear's SMS100 Side Mount System was designed not just with the side-mount cave divers in mind, but any diver. Whether you are a beginner, advanced or technical diver, this kit was designed for you. The SMS 100 is suitable for side-mounting twin or single cylinders, but also for use with re-breathers or rear mounted singles. This system can be used in any environment from open water to the overhead environment.
The system is ready-to-dive out-of-the-box.
This bulletproof constructed system allows full visibility over your gear, diver can perform gas checks/management, configure and monitor all gauges, valves and hoses without assistance. The system reduces additional gear: doubles bands / hardware / manifold - benefit when traveling, aids in transporting gear to and from the beach or boat - one tank at a time. This includes exiting the water on a boat dive. The system streamlines profile which in turn reduces drag increasing your bottom time.
The SMS100 Side-Mount System Harness comes equipped with 6-stainless-steel D-rings on the padded shoulder straps with 4-pre-bent for accessory attachment. The harness has adjustable shoulder and sternum straps equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The Hollis SMS100 Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle with adjustable crotch strap. The crotch strap is equipped with an additional stainless-steel D-rings for attachment of accessory or scooter. All hardware is manufactured from 316- marine-grade stainless-steel.
The Hollis SMS100 Side-Mount System, bladder with inflator mechanism and overpressure relief/dump valve, is a 360° elastic bungee system (removable) wing that provides 52 lbs. (23.6 kg) of lift capacity. Bladder has a centrally located inflator mechanism elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference, lower left pull dump/overpressure relief valve (on single wing) and lower left and right (dual wing) and the inflator system is made from durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome plated brass. The SMS 100 Wing is equipped with upper and lower cam band slots for single cylinder mounting.
This bulletproof constructed wing is manufactured using 1000-denier Cordura nylon with a polyurethane lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder(s). The SMS 100 bladder is streamlined designed for reduced drag and passing through confined spaces. Included with the wing is a 3/8" threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect hose (or 2 with redundant dual wing) and an owner's manual.
- System Uses: Any-Environment from Open-Water to Overhead Environment
- Designed for:
Side-Mount Cave Divers
Beginner, Advanced or Technical Divers
- Suitable for:
Side Mounting Twin or Single Cylinders
Re-Breathers or Rear Mounted Singles
- System is Ready-to-Dive Out-of-the-Box
- Bulletproof Constructed System Allows Full Visibility Over-your-Gear
- Diver Can Perform:
Configure-and-Monitor All Gauges
Valves and Hoses w/o Assistance
- System Reduces Additional Gear:
Benefit when Traveling
- Aids in Transporting Gear: To-and-From Beach or Boat - 1-Tank-At-A-Time
- Streamlines Profile: Reduces Drag, Increasing Bottom Time
- Accessory Attachment Points:6-Stainless-Steel D-Rings on Padded Shoulder Straps
4-Pre-Bent for Accessory Attachment
- Adjustable Shoulder and Sternum Straps
- Shoulder and Sternum Straps:Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Waist Strap: Stainless-Steel Latch-Style Buckle
- Adjustable Crotch Strap:
Additional Stainless-Steel D-Rings for Attachment of Accessory or Scooter
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316- Marine-Grade Stainless-Steel
- 360°: Degree Elastic Bungee System (removable) Wing
- 52 lbs. (23.6 kg) of Lift Capacity
- Available with Single or Dual Wing (Redundant System)
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow(s): Avoid Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve (on Single Wing)
- Lower Left and Right Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves (Dual Wing)
- Hollis Power Inflator System(s):
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic w/Corrugated Rubber Hose(s)
Internal Components & Inlet Quick-Disconnect Nipple:
Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose(s)
- Dual Cam Band Slots for Single Cylinder Mounting
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Bc Body||Back Inflator Side-Mount System|
|Buoyancy Bag||52Lbs (23.6Kg)|
|Valves||1 Or 2 Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable With Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 7, Four Pre-Bent|
|Waist Strap||2' (5Cm) Nylon Webbing With Stainless Steel Latch-Style And Integrated Crotch Strap|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum With Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||1 Or 2-Hollis Gear Power Inflator Mechanism|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1000-Denier Cordura, Inner Bladder: 15Ml Urethane, Harness: Nylon Webbing And 316-Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, Plastic|