You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Side-Mount SMS 75 Single Wing
Product OverviewThe Hollis Side-Mount SMS75 Wing is an evolution from years of side-mount development, which started with the SMS100. The Hollis Side-Mount Wing is a product that has been copied, modified and a benchmark for technical side-mount for years. Even more popular has been the lightweight SMS50 line. While it caters more to hardcore cave divers, SMS75 was created to handle all environments. Proper trim is key in side-mount diving and the wing is designed with a trapezoid shape to promote horizontal diving with increased lift towards the hips where it's needed most, and without modification. The SMS75 will also support rear mounted tanks with cam slots for single tank and grommets at 11" (27.9cm) for banded doubles and reversible inflator positions.
The Hollis SMS75 Side-Mount Wing with inflator mechanism(s) and overpressure-relief/dump valve, is a 360° elastic bungee system (removable) wing that provides 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of lift capacity. Bladder has a centrally located inflator mechanism elbow(s) to avoid tank valve/regulator interference, lower left pull dump/overpressure relief valve and the inflator system is made from durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome plated brass. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is equipped with upper and lower cam band slots for single cylinder mounting.
This bulletproof constructed wing is manufactured using 1000-Denier Cordura nylon with a polyurethane lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is streamlined designed for reduced drag and passing through confined spaces. The SMS75 Side-Mount Wing comes with a low pressure 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose and owner's manual.
- Designed for Side-Mount Cave Divers, Beginner, Advanced or Technical Divers
- Suitable for: Side Mounting Twin or Single Cylinders or Rear Mounted Singles
- Wing Uses: Any-Environment from Open-Water to the Overhead Environment
- Bulletproof Construction
- 1000-Denier Cordura Nylon with a Polyurethane Lamination Outer Shell
- 15mm Urethane Internal Bladder
- Streamlined Designed for Reduced Drag and Passing-through-Confined Spaces
- 360°: Degree Elastic Bungee System (removable)
- Lift: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow(s) to avoid Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
- Hollis Inflator System:
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Housing
Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components & Inlet QD Nipple made from Chrome Plated Brass
Low Pressure 3/8 Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Inflator and Pull Dum Valve Interchangeable
- Upper and Lower Cam Band Slots for Single Cylinder Mounting
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Bc Body||Side-Mount Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||35Lbs (15.88Kg)|
|Valves||Over-Pressure Releif Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Hollis Power Inflator|
|Materials||1000-Denier Cordura Nylon With A Polyurethane Lamination Outer Shell & 15Mm Urethane Internal Bladder|