You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Side-Mount SMS 75 Complete
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Hollis Side-Mount SMS75 is an evolution from years of side-mount development, which started with the SMS100. The Hollis Side-Mount System is a product that has been copied, modified and a benchmark for technical side-mount for years. Even more popular has been the lightweight SMS50 line. These two have taken side-mount mainstream and the building blocks this new harness. While it caters more to hardcore cave divers, SMS75 was created to handle all environments. Proper trim is key in side-mount diving and the wing is designed with a trapezoid shape to promote horizontal diving with increased lift towards the hips where it's needed most, and without modification. The SMS75 will also support rear mounted tanks with cam slots for single tank and grommets at 11" (27.9cm) for banded doubles and reversible inflator positions.
The SMS75 Side-Mount System Harness comes equipped with stainless-steel D-rings on the shoulder straps with 4-pre-bent for accessory attachment. The harness has adjustable shoulder and sternum straps equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The Hollis SMS75 Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle with adjustable crotch strap. The crotch strap is equipped with an additional stainless-steel D-rings for attachment of accessory or scooter. All hardware is manufactured from 316-marine-grade stainless-steel.
The Hollis SMS75 Side-Mount System with inflator mechanism(s) and overpressure-relief/dump valve, is a 360° elastic bungee system (removable) wing that provides 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of lift capacity. Bladder has a centrally located inflator mechanism elbow(s) to avoid tank valve/regulator interference, lower left pull dump/overpressure relief valve and the inflator system is made from durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome plated brass. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is equipped with upper and lower cam band slots for single cylinder mounting.
This bulletproof constructed wing is manufactured using 1000-Denier Cordura nylon with a polyurethane lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder. The SMS75 Side-Mount System is streamlined designed for reduced drag and passing through confined spaces. The SMS75 Side-Mount System comes with a low pressure 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose, owner's manual, and rigging kit that Includes: Tank bungees, stainless-steel cam bands, stainless-steel bolt snaps and nylon line.
- Designed for Side-Mount Cave Divers, Beginner, Advanced or Technical Divers
- Suitable for: Side Mounting Twin or Single Cylinders or Rear Mounted Singles
- System Uses: Any-Environment from Open-Water to the Overhead Environment
- System is Ready-to-Dive Out-of-the-Box
- Bulletproof Constructed System Allows Full Visibility Over-your-Gear
- Diver Can Perform:
Configure & Monitors All Gauges, Valves & Hoses w/o Assistance
- Streamlines Profile, Reduces Drag, Increasing Bottom Time
5-Stainless Steel D-Rings on Padded Shoulder Straps
4-Pre-Bent for Accessory Attachment
- Adjustable Shoulder and Sternum Straps
- Shoulder &Sternum Straps: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Easy Donning & Doffing
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style Waist Buckle with Adjustable Crotch Strap
- Crotch Strap: Additional Stainless-Steel D-Rings for Attachment of Accessory or Scooter
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- 360°: Elastic Bungee System (removable) Wing
- 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of Lift Capacity
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow: Avoid Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
- Hollis Inflator System:
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Housing
Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components & Inlet QD Nipple made from Chrome Plated Brass
Low Pressure 3/8 Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Cam Slots for Single Tank and Grommets at 11 (27.9cm) for Banded Doubles
- Reversible Inflator Positions
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Bc Body||Side-Mount Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||35Lbs (15.88Kg)|
|Valves||Over-Pressure Releif Valve|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable With Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 5, Four Pre-Bent|
|Waist Strap||2' (5Cm) Nylon Webbing With Stainless Steel Latch-Style And Integrated Crotch Strap|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum With Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Hollis Power Inflator|
|Materials||1000-Denier Cordura Nylon With A Polyurethane Lamination Outer Shell & 15Mm Urethane Internal Bladder|