You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewA reliable primary reel is a necessity whether you're discovering a virgin cave or exploring a deep shipwreck. Not only must your reel be dependable, it also must be robust and easy to deploy. Hollis Gears 200' and 400' (61 and 122 meters) Seeker Primary Reels combine simplicity with durability so you can get on with your deepest explorations without any worries about performance. The handles on both sizes are machined with 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum to prevent cracking or breaking. They feature rugged high-tensile Delrin spools that will never warp when fully loaded with line; ultra-bright, hi-viz #24 orange line is easily noticed in all low light. White line is difficult to see in open water, but Hollis premium ultra-bright high-viz #24 orange nylon line is braided for high visibility in all conditions and is high-tensile to resists twisting or kinking. Its bright orange color will remain vibrant over time, unlike the washout effect found in other lines. Main bolt design retains the spool and hardware to keep all the components intact.
It's amazing how rugged this new reel is while maintaining the simplicity you need in caves and wrecks. It is machined with high-tensile Delrin to ensure abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping. A convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with your gloves on, and a simple one-piece 316 stainless-steel hub is controlled by a knurled stainless-steel lockdown screw. Built in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment. Molded line stopper included with both models.
You can easily and comfortably switch hands when laying your line or reeling up with its side handle that's designed for left or right-hand operation. All parts are engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling. Easy on/off with 4" (10.2 cm) double ended bolt snap (with or without gloves). Radiused edges for comfort. Hollis' Seeker Primary Reels are designed to be the best performing primary dive reels available.
- Reliable Primary Reel Design
- Necessity Whether Discovering Virgin Cave or Exploring Deep Shipwrecks
- Dependable, Robust and Easy to Deploy
- Hollis Gears 200' and 400' (61 and 122 meters) Seeker Primary Reels
- Combine Simplicity w/Durability
- Get On w/Your Deepest Explorations w/o Worries About Performance
- Handles: Machined w/6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum, Prevent Cracking or Breaking
- Rugged High-Tensile Delrin Spools, Will Never Warp when Fully Loaded
- Ultra-Bright, Hi-Viz #24 Orange Line, Easily Noticed In-All-Low Light Conditions
- #24 Orange Nylon Line: Braided and High-Tensile to Resists Twisting or Kinking
- Color Remains Vibrant Over Time
- Main Bolt Design: Retains Spool & Hardware,, Keeps All Components Intact
- Convenient Winding Knob Provides Easy and Comfortable Grip w/Gloves On
- Simple One-Piece 316 Stainless-Steel Hub Controlled by Knurled Stainless-Steel Lockdown Screw
- Built-In Rubber Stop: Prevents Backing-Out of Lockdown and Precise Adjustment
- Molded Line Stopper Included w/Both Models
- Easily and Comfortably Switch Hands when Laying Line or Reeling Up
- Side Handle Designed for Left or Right-Hand Operation
- All Parts Engineered w/Strictest Tolerances to Eliminate Line Traps or Failures when Spooling
- Easy On/Off w/4 (10.2 cm) Double-Ended Bolt Snap (with or without gloves)
- Radiused Edges for Comfort
- Designed-to-Be-the Best Performing Primary Dive Reels Available
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Line Material||Braided Nylon|
|Line Length||200' and 400' (61 and 122 meters)|
|Reel Materials||Handles: Machined 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum, Spool: Delrin, Hardware: 316 Stainless-Steel|
|Gear Attachment||4 (10.2 cm) Double-Ended Bolt Snap|