You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Pressure Gauge Brass Module w/o Boot
Product OverviewThe Hollis Brass Pressure Gauge is a solid and compact brass SPG. This rugged and easy-to-read gauge works great as a primary or even backup pressure gauge for the beginner to the most advanced technical diver. Gauge has a luminescent face for easy reading in low light or night diving conditions. Pressure gauge module has a durable tempered glass scratch resistant lens.
Gauge is oxygen cleaned with an air-spool equipped with Viton O-rings, so its oxygen compatible to 100% O2. Gauge is available imperial or metric with a pressure readout of 0 to 5,000 psi or 0 to 360 bars. The Gauge has a red color-coded readout of 0 to 700 psi (50 bars) for safety reserve air. The gauge housing is manufactured from chrome plated brass with an accurate bourdon tube mechanism. Gauge measures 2" (50.8 mm) in diameter. For gauge boot see SKU: HLSPGBO.
- Luminescent Faceplate
- Standard with Air Spool & Viton O-Rings
- Oxygen Clean for 100% O2
- Available in 0-5000 PSI or 0-360 BAR
- Chrome-Plated Brass Housing
- Accurate Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Scratch Resistant Tempered Glass Lens
- Dimensions: 2 (50.8 mm) Diameter
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Housing: Chrome Plated Brass, Lens: Tempered Glass, O-Rings: Viton|
|Readout||0 to 5,000 psi or 0 to 360 Bars|
|Air Spool||Included w/Viton O-Rings|