You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Pressure Gauge Brass Module w/o Boot
Product OverviewThe Hollis Brass Pressure Gauge is a solid and compact brass SPG. This rugged and easy-to-read gauge works great as a primary or even backup pressure gauge for the beginner to the most advanced technical diver. Gauge has a luminescent face for easy reading in low light or night diving conditions. Pressure gauge module has a durable tempered glass scratch resistant lens.
Gauge is oxygen cleaned with an air-spool equipped with Viton O-rings, so its oxygen compatible to 100% O2. Gauge is available imperial or metric with a pressure readout of 0 to 5,000 psi or 0 to 360 bars. The Gauge has a red color-coded readout of 0 to 700 psi (50 bars) for safety reserve air. The gauge housing is manufactured from chrome plated brass with an accurate bourdon tube mechanism. Gauge measures 2" (50.8 mm) in diameter. For gauge boot see SKU: HLSPGBO.
- Luminescent Faceplate
- Standard with Air Spool & Viton O-Rings
- Oxygen Clean for 100% O2
- Available in 0-5000 PSI or 0-360 BAR
- Chrome-Plated Brass Housing
- Accurate Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Scratch Resistant Tempered Glass Lens
- Dimensions: 2 (50.8 mm) Diameter
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Housing: Chrome Plated Brass, Lens: Tempered Glass, O-Rings: Viton|
|Readout||0 to 5,000 psi or 0 to 360 Bars|
|Air Spool||Included w/Viton O-Rings|
|Housing: Chrome Plated Brass, Lens: Tempered Glass, O-Rings: Viton|
|0 to 5,000 psi or 0 to 360 Bars|
|Included w/Viton O-Rings|