You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Pony Bottle Gauge is a tiny gauge that easily connects to the 7/16" high-pressure port of your pony bottle regulator or other alternate tank regulator to show pressure in an easy-to-read display. Any diver who has used a pony bottle knows the hassle involved with trying to find out how much air is in the tank. Switching regulators to view the primary pressure gauge or adding a separate pressure gauge to the pony bottle is a problem solution. Now with the Pony Bottle Gauge, all those headaches are over.
The Pony Bottle Gauge is available in PSI or BARS of pressure, has a pressure range from 0 to 5,000 psi or 0 to 400 bars and an easy-to-read display with large numbers and color indicators, comes equipped with a high-pressure O-ring, is Nitrox compatible to 100% O2, so it's ready for immediate installation, and is a great accessory for any dive bag. Ideal for deco bottles or back-up air supplies, this miniature pressure gauge provides accurate reading.
- Eliminates Use of Standard Hosed Pressure Gauge
- Compact Small Design
- Large Numbers and Colored Indicators Easy to Read Display
- Equipped with HP O-Ring Ready to Install
- Nitrox compatible to 100% O2
- Threads Directly 7/16 First Stage HP Port
- Available in 0-5000 PSI or 0-400 BAR
- Ideal for Pony Bottles, Deco Bottles or Back-Up Air Supplies
- One-Way Safety Valve
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Readout||0 To 5,000 Psi Or 0 To 400 Bars|