You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Open Heel Bat" Dive Fins F-1
|US Men's shoe size||7-9||10-12||13-15|
|US Women's shoe size||8-10||11-14||14+|
|European Men's shoe size||39-43||44-46||46-48|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||6.5||6.75||7|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Hollis F1 Bat" Fins give power without compromise. The Hollis fin blends graceful movement, power, and bulletproof construction. Meet the new standard in diving! The Hollis Open Heel Bat" Fins use classic vented fin construction with new age technologies. Fins are equipped with spring heel fins straps with easy grip heel tabs and generous foot pockets for fast donning and doffing. Heel tab loops can also be used to hang fins for drying or storage in a dive locker. The spring straps have multiple strap mounting positions for a fine-tuned fit. The strap mounts are also angled for comfort and a better transition of power.
Like the original vented fins the F-1 Bat" Fins are constructed from high-grade, heavy-duty rubber for exceptional strength and durability. The vented blade design with unique channels on the blade tips reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade and focusing the flow of water for added power. The fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Power without Compromise
- Fin Blends Graceful Movement, Power, and Bulletproof Construction
- Material: High-Grade, Heavy-Duty Rubber
- Exceptional Strength and Durability
- Classic Vented Fin Construction with New Age Technologies
- Vented Blade Design with Unique Channel on the Blade Tips
- Vents & Channels: Reduce Stress, Accelerating Water Over-the-Blade
- Vents & Channels: Focus Flow-of-Water for Added Power
- Spring Heel Fins Straps with Easy-Grip Heel Tabs
- Heel Tab Loops: Hang Fins for Drying or Storage in Dive Locker
- Generous Foot Pockets
- Straps & Foot Pocket: Easy Donning and Doffing
- Multiple Strap Mounting Positions for a Fine-Tuned Fit
- Strap Mounts are Angled-for-Comfort and Better Transition-of-Power
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Though I dive with multiple tanks and in a dry suit in California waters, I have been using Scubapro Twin Jet split fins for years as they are comfortable and gave fine control. But swimming upstream in a current seemed to need more power. I tried recent Atomic fins but found them to be too stiff and the spring strap buckles opened twice in kelp forests when kelp wrapped around the fasteners. This happened on two different pairs. When I saw these F1 bat fins, I tried them as they are more like traditional broader paddle fins. Result: While stiffer, they are easy to get used to and do indeed provide more power and quite good control for finning in reverse or rotating or station keeping or frog kicking. And the spring straps with the large loops as a handle make very easy donning and doffing. These look like excellent heavy duty fins. Yellow fin tips make it easier to be tracked by dive buddies in poor viz.