You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis NeoTek Men's Semidry 8/7/6mm Suit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewEnjoy the warmth of Hollis Gears new NeoTek cold water hooded semidry. Constructed from a compression resistant 8/7/6mm nylon 2 super-stretch neoprene and a Hollis exclusive ThermaSkin inner liner. Includes a front neck dam bib with revolutionary G-Lock horizontal front zipper for easy on/off and a tight barrier against water intrusion. Arms and legs are also sealed against leaks with an internal dam. All seams are quadruple glued and butt joined with a blind stitch construction which is all covered by a unique liquid seam. Suit is fitted with generous gusseted pockets on both the left and right thigh for storage of accessory items. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is proudly made in the USA.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
i enjoy diving the santa barbara, ca. channel islands where the waters, at times, can get a bit cold. for many years my old faithful wetsuit was a 7mm two piece and hood. at first i was a bit concerned going from the double protection over my core that the two piece provided to a single wetsuit with attached hood. although it took a little practice getting into this new single piece wetsuit, it didn’t take long to acquire a technique to make it little bother. too, at first i had to have a little help zipping the front horizontal zipper all the way but after attaching a lanyard i was able to get into this wetsuit with no problem. from the moment i jumped into the ocean and throughout the 5 day dive trip i couldn’t have been more pleased with this new wetsuit. not only is it very comfortable but it truly lives up to its claim to be a “semidry” suit, very little water transfer. bottom line, i very seldom take the time to write a reviewhowever, this product impressed me so very much that i wanted to pass along my experience to anyone interested in finding a new wetsuit. to the person reading this, i firmly believe you will be very satisfied with this suit. awesome diving ahead