You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Micro Light
Product OverviewThe Micro Light is a miniature version of the Hollis original LED handheld lights, small enough for your pocket but bright enough for a backup light. The Micro is constructed from CNC machined & black hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for an incredibly strong and durable case. It contains a double O-ring seal providing a depth rating of 300' (90m). This tiny light has incredible output of 55 lumens with a burn time of 1.2 hours, takes advantage of a concentrated 8-degree beam and a color temperature of 5000-7000 degrees Kelvin. The Micro Light is powered by a single AAA alkaline battery (included).
The single 1-watt Cree LED R5 lamp has a concentrated 8-degree beam angle and the LED has a 50,000-hour life expectancy. Light is equipped with a split ring tie-point at the rear for attachment of a lanyard. The light switch is a mechanical design. The light measures (L x Dia.) 5" x 1.57" (127.7mm x 40mm) and weighs 1.2 oz. (34 g) with batteries.
- Super-Bright Backup LED Dive Light
- Construction: CNC Machined, Black Hard-Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lamp: Single 1-Watt Cree LED R5
- Brightness: 55 Lumen Output
- Beam Angle: 8-Degrees
- Color Temperature: 5000-7000 Degrees Kelvin
- Lamp Life Expectancy: 50,000+ Hour
- Power: 1x AAA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Burn Time: 1.2 Hours
- Double O-Ring Seal
- Depth Rating: 300' (90m)
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 5 x 1.57 (127.7mm x 40mm)
- Weight (w/batteries): 1.2 oz. (34 g)
- Split Ring for Attachment of Lanyard
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||CNC Machined, Black Hard-Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Lamp||1 Watt Cree LED R5|
|Color Temperature||5000-7000 Degrees Kelvin|
|Batteries||1 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (included)|
|Burn Time||1.2 Hours|
|Depth Rating||300' (90m)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld
Split Ring for Attachment of Lanyard or Clip
|Weight||1.2 oz (34g) w/batteries|
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 5 x 1.57 (127.7 x 40mm)|