You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Light Travel System (L.T.S.) BCD
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Hollis Light Travel System (L.T.S.) is an exciting new product designed for traveling divers and warm water destinations. Incorporating key features from the Hollis popular HD200, the LTS is a weight integrated back inflation design with 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) of lift, suitable for single AL80's or steel 85's. It's simple, non-modular design stows easy and weighs only 5 lbs. (2.27 kg). The BCD is built-to-last with a rugged 1000-diener nylon wing with a 420-deiner urethane laminated internal nylon bladder.
The LTS is equipped with 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) integrated weight system, comfortable back-pad, torso and waist adjustment webbing straps with squeeze-style" side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The LTD has chest and hip D-rings for accessories or sling bottle attachment. Bungee cords hold the bladder to a low profile and aid in rapid deflation when required. Cylinder attachment is made easy with the single nylon webbing lightweight plastic/steel wire cam band with extruded rubber friction pad and top squeeze-style" side-release buckle stabilizer strap.
The Hollis Gear power inflator mechanism with cable activated shoulder pull dump exhaust valve provides precise buoyancy control. The inflator system is made from durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome plated brass. The LTS is available in multiple sizes, comes with a 3/8" threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect hose, and owner's manual.
- Designed for Traveling Divers and Warm Water Destinations
- Key-Features from Hollis Popular HD200 BCD
- Weight Integrated Back-Inflation Design
- Lift Capacity: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Suitable for Single AL80's or Steel 85's
- Non-Modular Design Stows-Easy and Weights-Only 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
Rugged 1000-Diener Nylon Wing
420-Deiner Urethane Laminated Internal Nylon Bladder
- 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) Integrated Weight System
- Comfortable Back-Pad
- Torso and Waist Adjustment Webbing Straps
- Straps: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Chest and Hip D-Rings for Accessories or Sling Bottle Attachment
- Bungee Cords Hold Bladder to Low Profile and Aid in Rapid Deflation
- Single Nylon Webbing Lightweight Plastic/Steel Wire Cam Band with Extruded Rubber Friction Pad
- Top Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Stabilizer Strap
- Hollis Gear Power Inflator Mechanism:
Cable Activated Shoulder Pull-Dump Exhaust Valve
Precise Buoyancy Control
Inflator Construction: Durable Impact Resistant Plastic with a Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components, Inlet Quick-Disconnect Nipple, made from Chrome Plated Brass
- 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Bc Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||30Lbs (13.6Kg)|
|Valves||1 Dump/Overpressure Relief|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, Alloy And Plastic|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Webbing|
|Oral Inflator||Hollis Power Inflator With Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|Materials||1000 Denier Nylon Wing With 420-Denier Urethane Laminate Nylon Bladder|
|Weight Capacity||5Lbs (2.27Kg)|
|1 Dump/Overpressure Relief|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|No, Alloy And Plastic|
|Adjustable Waist Webbing|
|Hollis Power Inflator With Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|1000 Denier Nylon Wing With 420-Denier Urethane Laminate Nylon Bladder|