You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Lift Bag
Product OverviewYou just found a 20 lb. (9 kg) davenport anchor and can't figure out how you can get this prize back to the surface. You need a lift bag. You never know what you're going to find on a dive that is worth money, so always pack a lift bag when you go-diving. The Hollis 60 lbs. or 125 lbs. (27.22 kg or 56.7 kg) Lift Bag is just what you need to raise or mark items. Both lift bags are constructed from tear and mildew resistant durable nylon fabric. The Hollis Lift Bags are high-visibility orange for easy identification on the surface. The bags are equipped with an over pressure relief valves with pull dumps for controlled ascents. Each bag has a stainless steel D-ring attached to the nylon webbing rigging for attachment to a line and a handle at the top of the bag for easy handling.
- Lift Capacity: 60 lbs. (27.22 kg) or 125 lbs. (56.7 kg)
- Nylon Construction: Resist Tears and Mildew
- High-Vis Bright Orange
- Over Pressure Relief Valve with Pull Dump
- Stainless Steel D-Ring for Line Attachment
- Handle at Top of Lift Bag for Easy Handling
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Lift Bag: Nylon, D-Ring: Stainless Steel|
|Inflation (Valve)||None, Open Bottom Design|
|Lift||60 lbs. (27.22 kg) or 125 lbs. (56.7 kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|