You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe New Hollis LED6 320 Lumens Torch is a great hand held light for the serious technical or sport diver The light has a burn time of 6 hours on 3 C" cell alkaline batteries (not included). Light has a magnetic switch, includes an attachment point that is great for the included bolt snap or lanyard. The torch is depth rated to 650' (200 meters) with its double O-ring seal. The concentrated 8° beam angle will penetrate the lowest light conditions. The light body is manufactured from durable CNC machined & black hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for an incredibly strong and durable case. The light has a color temperature of 5000-7000 Kelvin. The single 6 watt Cree LED R6 lamp helps increase battery life as well as having an extended 50,000+ hour life expectancy. Light comes standard with a custom aluminum reflector. Light measures (L x D) 8.11" x 1.81" (206mm x 46mm) and weighs 12.1 oz. (343 g) with batteries.
- Great Hand Held Light for Serious Technical or Sport Diver
- Designed to Use as Primary Light
- Lamp: Single 6W Cree LED R6
- Beam Angle: Concentrated 8°: Degree
- Output 320 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 5000-7000 Kelvin
- Burn Time: 6-Hours
- Bulb Life: 50,000 Hours
- CNC Machined, Black Hard-Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Power: 3 C Cell Alkaline Batteries
- Depth Rated: 650' (200 meters)
- Double O-Ring Seals
- Custom Aluminum Reflector
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 8.11 x 1.81 (206mm x 46mm)
- Weight (w/batteries): 12.1 oz. (343 g)
- Rear Tie-Point for Bolt Snap/Lanyard (included)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||CNC Machined, Black Hard-Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Lamp||6 Watt Cree LED R6|
|Color Temperature||5000-7000 Kelvin|
|Batteries||3 x C Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included)|
|Burn Time||6 Hours|
|Depth Rating||650' (200 meters)|
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 8.11 x 1.81 (206mm x 46mm)|
|Weight||12.1 oz. (343 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard, Bolt Snap|
|CNC Machined, Black Hard-Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum|
|6 Watt Cree LED R6|
|3 x C Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included)|
|650' (200 meters)|
|(L x Dia.) 8.11 x 1.81 (206mm x 46mm)|
|12.1 oz. (343 g)|
|Attachment or Handle|
|Handheld, Lanyard, Bolt Snap|
The is a little large but excellent torch. Three "C" cells make for a big flash light. Great quality though.