You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis LED1200 Standard Canister System
Product OverviewThe last primary light you will ever need. The LED1200 is a critical tool for demanding exploration dives. It is dependable and reliable, and constructed with the highest-quality materials in Lake City, FL. LED1200 features a heavy-duty light head machined from aircraft-grade aluminum with redundant sealing, and a Delrin battery canister with overcharge/discharge circuitry protection and redundant sealing. LED1200 comes in standard or side mount configuration, making it the ultimate primary light for cave, wreck or ocean dives. Mark Oceanic's words: it is their most dependable primary light ever produce, and the last primary you will ever need.
Heavy-Duty Light Head:
Oceanic's strongest light head, its housing and handle are made of machined aircraft-grade aluminum for ultimate durability. It provides fast heat dissipation of the LED components, and redundant seals in the light head ensure no flooding will ever occur. Choose between two handles: elastic Goodman (sold as standard option), and hard Goodman grip (sold as accessory only).
Secure Battery Canister:
Machined solid Delrin canister has external locking Nielsen latches and is powered by a 5.2aH(57.5wH) lithium-ion battery pack. Redundant sealing, overcharge and discharge circuitry protection is built into the battery and the charger, and charging ports inside the battery lid keeps the battery sealed from the environment during charging. Universal lithium-ion smart charger automatically adjusts to 110/220V current and 50/60Hz frequency. Charge time is approximately 5-hours.
Side Mount Option:
The choice of standard configuration is compatible with the same battery, suits every diver's needs. Allows streamlined configuration of the cable assembly and easy to locate toggle switch. Cable length for the side-mount is 48" (122cm). Light has a 300-minute burn time, LED is by OSRAM, 1200 lumens output with a color temperature of 6000° Kelvin and is depth rated to 600' (183 meters). Power settings, on-or-off and uses a toggle switch. Light head has 6° MR11 reflector. Choice of 2 handles elastic Goodman (sold standard) or hard Goodman grip (sold as accessory only) The lights buoyancy is negative in water -.11.4 oz. (-223.2 g). Light is CE Approved Certified for safe transportation UN/DOT 38.8 and comes with an owner's manual.
- The Last Primary Light You-Will-Ever-Need
- Critical Tool for Demanding Exploration Dives
- Dependable and Reliable System
- Constructed w/Highest-Quality Materials in Lake City, FL.
- Heavy-Duty Light Head Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Redundant Sealing System: Ensure No Flooding Will Ever Occur
- Delrin Battery Canister
- Overcharge/Discharge Circuitry Protection
- Ultimate Primary Light for Cave, Wreck or Ocean Dives
- Most Dependable Primary Light Ever Produce
- Provides Fast Heat Dissipation of LED Components
- Elastic Goodman Handle Included
- Hard Goodman Grip (sold as accessory only)
- Machined Solid Delrin Canister has External Locking Nielsen Latches
- Power: 5.2aH(57.5wH) Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Charger, and Charging Ports Inside Battery Lid
- Battery Sealed from Environment During Charging
- Universal Lithium-Ion Smart Charger
- Smart Charger: Automatically Adjusts to 110/220V Current and 50/60Hz Frequency
- Charge Time Approximately 5-Hours
- Streamlined Configuration of Cable Assembly & Easy to Locate Toggle Switch
- Cable Length: 48 (122cm)
- Burn Time: 300-Minute
- LED by OSRAM, 1200 Lumens Output
- Color Temperature: 6000°: Kelvin
- Depth Rating: 600' (183 meters)
- Power Settings: On or Off
- 6°: MR11 Reflector
- Buoyancy: Negative in Water -.11.4 oz. (-223.2 g)
- CE Approved Certified for Safe Transportation UN/DOT 38.8
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Light Head: Machined Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
Battery Canaster: Machined Solid Delrin
|Color Temperature||6000°: Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||6°: MR11 Reflector|
|Batteries||5.2aH(57.5wH) Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Depth Rating||600' (183 meters)|
|Light Modes||On or Off|
|Buoyancy||-11.4 oz. (-223.2 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Goodman Strap|
|Light Head: Machined Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
Battery Canaster: Machined Solid Delrin
|6°: MR11 Reflector|
|5.2aH(57.5wH) Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|600' (183 meters)|
|On or Off|
|-11.4 oz. (-223.2 g)|
|Attachment or Handle|
|Handheld, Goodman Strap|