You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou have a Hollis Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) see SKU: HLSPGM and need just the right length Hose for your set-up. Do you need a short hose for use with a stage bottle or a full-length hose for your primary regulator? Whatever your need is Hollis has a hose to match those needs. Hose is available in 6" (15cm), 9" (23cm), 24" (61cm) and 28" (71cm) lengths. Hose is a durable braided with rubber jacket hose and comes equipped with corrosion resistant chrome plated brass fittings. Hose has a 7/16" male threaded end for attachment to your first stage regulators high pressure port. Hose is complete with O-rings, so it's ready for hook-up out-of-the-box.
- Fits: Hollis Submersible Pressure Gauge (see SKU: HLSPGM)
- Multiple Lengths: 6 (15cm), 9 (23cm), 24 (61cm) and 28 (71cm)
- Short Hoses Ideal for Stage Bottles
- Long Length Ideal for Primary Regulator Pressure Gauge
- Durable Braided with Rubber Jacket Hose
- Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
- 7/16 Male Threaded End
- Complete with O-Rings
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Spare/Replacement High-Pressure Hose|
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Hose: Braided w/Rubber Jacket
Hose Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass
|Length||6 (15cm), 9 (23cm), 24 (61cm) & 28 (71cm)|
|Thread Size||7/16 Male|