You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis HD 200 BC
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
The Hollis HD 200 is the perfect BCD for the experienced sport diver who is interested in a highly durable yet comfortable BCD capable of tec/rec diving. This rear inflation bcd is built to last with 1000 denier CorduraTM with PU lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder.
The HD 200 provides a very comfortable experience with a contoured, lightweight backpack with back pad, lumbar support, and a rolled neoprene comfort neck for multiple dive days and live aboard adventures. Ensuring a proper fit is essential, therefor, a traditional 2" (5 cm) waist strap with stainless-steel buckle and crotch strap, adjustable sternum strap with 2 chest mounting locations, adjustable shoulder straps and adjustable hook and loop cummerbund (removable) are included. Sternum, crotch and torso adjustable shoulder straps come equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for ease of donning and doffing.
Entry in to the tec/rec world of diving comes with the need of extra gear and accessories. The Hollis HD 200 has this covered with 2 shoulder stainless steel bent D-rings, 2 lower hip D-rings, and 4 rear stainless steel D-rings (for canister lights, dry suit inflation bottles, reels or whatever the object required) and a crotch strapD-ring. In addition, large zippered pockets with knife mounting grommets are included on both sides.
A quick release integrated weight system holds up to 20lbs of releasable weight. Trim pockets on the rear of the HD 200 hold up to 10lbs of non-releasable weight. An impressive amount of lift is provided by the rear inflation bladder: SM: 34lbs, MD: 36lbs, LG: 38lbs, XL: 38lbs. This BCD comes with a single cylinder nylon webbing cam band and a webbing lift handle.
- 1000 denier CorduraTM with PU lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder
- Contoured, lightweight backpack with back pad, lumbar support, and a rolled neoprene comfort neck
- 10 lbs (4.5 kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets with new pinch and pull buckle
- 3 lbs (1.36 kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets
- System weight: 9.4 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Traditional 2″ waist strap with Stainless buckle
- 2″ Nylon waist strap with quick release buckle and 2″ SS D-ring
- Comfort molded backpad
- 10 lbs pinch and pull weight pockets
- Oval corrugated hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||35 lbs. (15.88 kg) Bladder S & M Sizes, 45 lbs. (20.4 kg) Bladder L & XL Sizes|
|Valves||Right Shoulder, Lower Left Rear Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves, Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable with Squeeze-Style Side-Quick Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 9|
|Waist Strap||2 (5 cm) Webbing w/Stainless Steel Latch-Style Buckle, Integrated Crotch Strap & Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Hollis Gear Power Inflator|
|Materials||Outer Shell: 1000-Denier Cordura w/Polyurethane Lamination, Bladder: 15mm Urethane|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: Two 10 lb. (4.5 kg) Pockets, Two 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) Rear Non-Releasable Trim Pockets|
|Weight||9.4 lbs. (4.3 kg)|
|35 lbs. (15.88 kg) Bladder S & M Sizes, 45 lbs. (20.4 kg) Bladder L & XL Sizes|
|Right Shoulder, Lower Left Rear Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves, Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump|
|Torso Adjustable with Squeeze-Style Side-Quick Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|2 (5 cm) Webbing w/Stainless Steel Latch-Style Buckle, Integrated Crotch Strap & Cummerbund|
|Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Hollis Gear Power Inflator|
|Outer Shell: 1000-Denier Cordura w/Polyurethane Lamination, Bladder: 15mm Urethane|
|Releasable: Two 10 lb. (4.5 kg) Pockets, Two 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) Rear Non-Releasable Trim Pockets|
|9.4 lbs. (4.3 kg)|