You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis H-02 First Stage Only DIN
Product OverviewWith the bulletproof design of the Hollis HP5 non-balanced flow-by piston first stage the H-O2 Tech Regulator is certified for up to 100% oxygen service thanks to highly specialized component materials and manufacturing processes. Cleaned and assembled in a clean room environment with specially designed materials, halocarbon based lubricants and color-coded for easy identification. The H-O2 First Stage Regulator comes with a 300 BAR/4500 PSI DIN connection. The DIN hand-wheel connector comes in oxygen green for easy identification for oxygen use only. The H-O2 is manufactured from durable and corrosion resistant marine grade chrome plated brass, has 4 LP 3/8" threaded ports and 1 HP 7/16" threaded port.
The flow-by piston design is the only true fail-safe first stage design on the market. The piston will automatically move downstream from the high-pressure air coming from the Scuba cylinder if there is an unexpected malfunction of the high-pressure seat. This feature guarantees a constant gas-flow to the second-stage regulator. The regulator first stage weighs 8.3 oz. (235.3 g), and comes with a CD owner's manual.
- Bulletproof Hollis HP5 First Stage Design
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Fail-Safe First Stage Design
- Highly Specialized Component Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Cleaned and Assembled in a Clean Room Environment
- Certified for Up to 100% Oxygen Service
- Halocarbon Based Lubricants and Color-Coded for Easy Identification
- 300 BAR/4500 PSI DIN Connection
- DIN Hand-Wheel Connector: Oxygen Green for Easy Identification for Oxygen-Use-Only
- Material: Durable and Corrosion Resistant Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- 4 LP 3/8 Threaded Ports
- 1 HP 7/16 Threaded Port
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (235.3 g)
- CD Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'St Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up To 100%|
|Materials||Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass|
|Total Weight||8.3 Oz (235.3 G)|