You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis F1 LT Fins
|US Men's shoe size||7-9||10-12||13-15|
|US Women's shoe size||8-10||11-14||14+|
|European Men's shoe size||39-43||44-46||46-48|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||6.5||6.75||7|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Hollis F1 LT Fins give Power without Compromise. The Hollis fin blends graceful movement, power, and lightweight construction. Meet the new standard in diving! The Hollis open heel F1 LT Fins use classic vented fin design with new age" technologies. Fins are equipped with spring heel fin straps with easy grip heel tabs and generous foot pockets for fast donning and doffing. Heel tab loops can also be used to hang fins for drying or storage in a dive locker. The Spring Straps have multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit. The strap mounts are also angled for comfort and a better transition of power.
Unlike the original vented fins the F1 LT Fins are constructed from lightweight SEBS compound for easy travel and durability. The vented blade design with unique channel on the blade tips reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade and focusing the flow of water for added power. The Fins are available in multiple sizes and come in all black.
- Power w/o Compromise
- Fin Blends Graceful Movement, Power, and Lightweight Construction
- Material: Lightweight SEBS Compound
- Classic Vented Fin Construction with New Age Technologies:
Vented Blade Design w/Unique Channel-On-Blade-Tips
Reduce Stress, Accelerating Water Over-the-Blade
Focus Flow-of-Water for Added Power
- Spring Heel Fins Straps with Easy-Grip Heel Tabs
- Heel Tab Loops: Hang Fins for Drying or Storage in Dive Locker
- Generous Foot Pockets
- Short Blade for Easier Finning in Confined Spaces
- Straps & Foot Pocket: Easy Donning and Doffing
- Multiple Strap Mounting Positions for a Fine Tuned Fit
- Angled Strap Mounts for Comfort & Better Transition of Power
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|