You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Elite ST System
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Hollis ST Elite System combines the Hollis most popular single tank components into one, including the Elite 2 harness for the ultimate in features and comfort in a backplate and harness system. This kit is preassembled from the factory and includes the ST35 wing, Stainless-Steel Backplate 2.0 and Backplate Back Pad 2.0. This Elite ST System is for those diving in colder waters. The Elite 2 Harness System offers you all the features of a technical harness with the added comfort that recreational divers look for. The harness has adjustable shoulder and sternum straps equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The shoulder straps also incorporate adjustable and removable shoulder pads with 3-adjustable stainless-steel pre-bent D-rings on each shoulder for accessory attachment. The Hollis Elite 2 Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle. All hardware is manufactured from 316-marine-grade stainless-steel. There are 2-additional stainless-steel D-rings on the waist strap for additional rigging requirements. The Hollis Elite 2 Harness System weights 1.7 lbs. (770g).
The Hollis ST line of wings are a series for single tank diving. The design features a 360 Degree tapered profile, to increase lift towards the hips, promoting better horizontal trim in dive position while still allowing perfect surface floatation. The ST35 is an excellent choice for a go anywhere wing with the added lift for those local cold-water dives and heavier steel cylinders but still streamlined enough for travel destinations. Tank slots and tank cradle are included on both models, which allows you to connect your wing and backplate without the need for a single tank adapter plate. This reduces weight and unnecessary accessories while traveling.
The bladder is a two-piece design, with a rugged 1680 Cordura nylon outer shell to prevent abrasion and punctures, and a 420-denier nylon internally urethane laminated with radio frequency (RF) welded seam inner bladder to maintain the buoyancy. The lower OPV is easy to reach for venting gas while horizontal or heads down, and the inflator design is a K style with a rugged crushproof rubber hose for easy positioning and oral inflation should you need to. Both ST wings come standard with 3/8" threaded quick disconnect inflator hose. Welded flange and one-piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools. Elbow offset to avoid tank valve/regulator interference and streamlined hose routing. The ST35 provides 35 lbs. (16 kg) of lift.
The Hollis 2.0 Backplate Line is the foundation for the new Hollis technical harness systems. They feature improved ergonomics for a more comfortable fit, but are still short enough to fit smaller frame divers. The Stainless-Steel version it is laser cut and CNC bent, which give this awesome new appearance. Geometry of the webbing slots is similar to Hollis prior design to ensure reverse compatibility for all Hollis buoyancy accessories, so if you have a current Hollis harness, wing or weight system, this new plate will fit. The stainless weighs in at 6.5 lbs. (2.85 kg), is 304 stainless-steel and has a bead blast finish that is electropolished and chemically passivated to avoid scratching, so it will continue to look this way after many years of use. Stainless steel plate is 0.16" (4mm) thick.
Being a technical diver does not mean you have to uncomfortable when you are diving. Add some cushion and comfortable support to your back plate with this Hollis Back Plate Back Pad. The Hollis Backplate Back Pad 2.0 is a comfortable two-piece design with added lumbar support, which easily pivots out of the way of your doubles tank bolts and cam bands when assembly or disassembly as needed. Sold as an accessory but also included with Hollis new Technical Harness systems. Note: Is not compatible with previous generation Hollis's back plates. Pad is constructed of sturdy and durable nylon and foam with sewn edge tape making your dive a more comfortable experience. The Hollis Delrin cam band assemblies are constructed from 2" (5cm) wide durable nylon webbing with a box stitched Delrin plastic cam buckle and is equipped with a wire cam for extra strength.
- Complete Harness & Backplate
- Back Inflation BCD
- Cam Bands & Pack Pad
- Elite 2 Adjustable Harness System:
- Great for Tech or Recreational Diving
- Adjustable Shoulder & Sternum Straps: Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style Waist Buckle
- Easy Donning & Doffing
- Adjustable & Removable Shoulder Pads
- 3-Adjustable Stainless-Steel Pre-Bent D-Rings On-Each-Shoulder
- 2-Stainless-Steel D-Ring On-Waist-Strap
- Plenty of Room for Accessory Attachment
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316-Marine-Grade Stainless-Steel
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. (770 g)
- ST Wing:
- New Series for Single Tank Diving
- Available-In Multiple Lift Capacities
- Rugged 1680 Cordura Nylon Outer Shell
- Shell: Prevent Abrasion & Punctures
Internally Urethane Laminated
Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- OPV: Easy to Reach for Venting Gas while Horizontal or Heads Down
- Hollis Power Inflator System:
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic w/Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components & Inlet Quick-Disconnect Nipple:
Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure QD Hose
- 360 Degree Tapered Profile, Increase Lift Towards Hips
- Design Promotes Better Horizontal Trim In-Dive Position
- Perfect Surface Floatation
- Tank Slots & Cradle:
Allows Single Tank Dive w/o Need for Single Tank Adapter
Reduces Weight & Unnecessary Accessories In-Traveling
- Off-Set Elbow to Avoid Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Streamlined Hose Routing
- Welded Flange & 1-Piece Retainer for Servicing w/o Need for Tools
- Lift Capacity: 35 lbs. (16 kg)
Excellent Choice for Go Anywhere Wing
Added Lift for Local Cold-Water Dives
Heavier Steel Cylinders
Still Streamlined for Travel Destinations
- Foundation for Hollis Technical Harness Systems
- Improved Ergonomics for More Comfortable Fit
- Short Enough to Fit Smaller Frame Divers
- Laser Cut & CNC Bent
- Awesome New Appearance
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.85 kg)
- Material: 304 Stainless-Steel
- Finish: Bead Blast Electropolished & Chemically Passivated
- Design: Avoids Scratching, Looks Good After Years of Use
- Plate Thickness: 0.16 (4mm)
- Back Plate Back Pad 2.0:
- Increased Dive Comfort
- Comfortable Two-Piece Design
- Added Lumbar Support
- Easily Pivots Out of Way of Doubles Tank Bolts & Cam Bands
- Pivot Feature: Great for Assembly or Disassembly-As-Needed
- Durable Long-Lasting Construction
- Nylon w/Foam Padding
- Sewn & Taped Edges for Added Strength
- Delrin Cam Bands:
- Soft Tank Band & Cam Buckle
- Durable 2 (5 cm) Nylon Webbing Strap
- Buckle Box Stitched On-Webbing for Strength & Durability
- Delrin Plastic Buckle w/Wire Cam
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Increase Comfort w/Metal Back-Plate|
|Materials||Nylon & Foam|
Finish: Bead Blast Electropolished & Chemically Passivated
|Cylinder Capacity||Single or Doubles w/Adapter (see SKU: HLSSTA)|
|Crotch Strap Slots||Yes|
|Weight||6.5 lbs (2.85kg)|
|BC Body||Back Inflator (Wing)|
|Buoyancy Bag||35 lbs (16kg)|
|Oral Inflator||Hollis Gear Power Inflator Mechanism|
|Materials||Outer Shell: 1680 Cordura Nylon
Inner Bladder: 420-Denier Nylon
Internally Urethane Laminated
Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
|Materials||Cam Buckle: Delrin Plastic & Steel Wire
Strap: Nylon Webbing
|Band Dimensions||2 (5cm) Wide|
|Materials||Nylon Webbing & 316-Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|D-Rings||Yes, 8, Four Pre-Bent|
|Weight||1.7 lbs (771g)|
|Buckles||Waist: Stainless Steel Latch-Style, Shoulder & Sternum Straps: Squeeze-Style Side Release|