You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Elite 2 Adjustable Harness System
|Dry Weight (harness only)||1.7 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.7 lbs|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewTech/Rec is at its best with the Elite 2 Harness. The Elite 2 Harness System offers you all the features of a technical harness with the added comfort that recreational divers look for. The harness has adjustable shoulder and sternum straps equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The shoulder straps also incorporate adjustable and removable shoulder pads with 3-adjustable stainless-steel pre-bent D-rings on each shoulder for accessory attachment.
The Hollis Elite 2 Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle. All hardware is manufactured from 316-marine-grade stainless-steel. There are 2-additional stainless-steel D-rings on the waist strap for additional rigging requirements. The Hollis Elite 2 Harness System weights 1.7 lbs. (770g).
- Great for Tech or Recreational Diving
- Adjustable Shoulder & Sternum Straps: Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style Waist Buckle
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Adjustable and Removable Shoulder Pads
- 3-Adjustable Stainless-Steel Pre-Bent D-Rings on Each Shoulder
- 2-Stainless-Steel D-Ring on Waist Strap
- Plenty of Room for Accessory Attachment
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316-Marine-Grade Stainless-Steel
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. (770 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Webbing And 316-Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|D-Rings||Yes, 8, Four Pre-Bent|
|Buckles||Waist: Stainless Steel Latch-Style, Shoulder And Sternum Straps: Squeeze-Style Side Release|
|Nylon Webbing And 316-Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Yes, 8, Four Pre-Bent|
|Waist: Stainless Steel Latch-Style, Shoulder And Sternum Straps: Squeeze-Style Side Release|