You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis DX 300X Dry Suits with Neoprene Socks
|XS||120 - 145||54 - 66||63 - 66||160 - 168||32 - 36||81 - 91||26 - 30||66 - 76||32 - 36||81 - 91||26 - 28||66 - 71|
|SM||135 - 155||61 - 70||66 - 68||168 - 173||34 - 38||86 - 96||28 - 32||71 - 81||34 - 38||86 - 96||27 - 29||68 - 73|
|MD||150 - 175||68 - 80||67 - 70||170 - 178||37 - 40||94 - 101||30 - 34||76 - 86||35 - 39||89 - 99||28 - 30||71 - 76|
|ML||170 - 195||77 - 89||69 - 72||175 - 183||38 - 42||96 - 106||32 - 36||81 - 91||37 - 41||94 - 104||29 - 31||73 - 79|
|LG||185 - 210||84 - 96||70 - 73||178 - 185||40 - 44||101 - 112||34 - 38||86 - 96||39 - 43||99 - 109||30 - 32||76 - 81|
|XL||210 - 240||96 - 109||71 - 74||180 - 188||42 - 46||106 - 117||36 - 40||91 - 101||41 - 45||104 - 114||31 - 33||79 - 84|
|XXL||235 - 265||107 - 121||73 - 76||185 - 193||44 - 48||112 - 122||38 - 42||96 - 106||43 - 47||109 - 119||32 - 34||81 - 86|
|XXXL||260 - 295||117 - 134||74 - 78||188 - 198||46 - 50||117 - 127||40 - 44||101 - 112||45 - 49||114 - 124||33 - 35||84 - 89|
|XS||6 - 7||5 1/2 - 6 1/2||38 - 39|
|SM||6 - 8||5 1/2 - 7 1/2||38 - 41|
|MD||7 - 9||6 1/2 - 8 1/2||39 - 43|
|ML||8 - 10||7 1/2 - 9 1/2||41 - 44|
|LG||9 - 11||8 1/2 - 10 1/2||43 - 45|
|XL||9 - 12||8 1/2 - 11 1/2||43 - 46|
|XXL||11 - 13||10 1/2 - 12 1/2||45 - 47|
|XXXL||13 - 15||12 1/2 - 14 1/2||47 ? 49|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe DX-300X is the newest addition to the Hollis exposure line. Designed by technical divers, for technical divers and developed over three years in a variety of demanding conditions. It is maneuverable and comfortable while ensuring long wearing durability. The DX-300X is the benchmark expedition-grade dry suit, with superior strength & comfort. Overall material weight is 700 g/sq. Outer layer is a heavy duty Cordura Ripstop which offers superior puncture and abrasion resistance with incredible tear strength in excess of 300N (64.5 lbs.). The middle Butyl Mass is constructed of 12 layers to provide long-term water integrity with superb chemical & ozone resistance. Inner liner is a silk weave polyester offering the optimum in comfort and softness with easy donning and doffing. Freedom of movement is optimized with panels cut on the material bias to provide 25% extra stretch than traditional trilam and a low profile and flexible diagonal front YKK zipper entry.
Suit includes SiTech silicone neck and wrist seals for comfort and quick replacement. The suit is also fitted with two large bellow thigh pockets (both with hook and loop closure and 2"/2.5cm D-ring), 3M reflective safety strips for visibility, double thickness kneepads 5mm neoprene socks and internal adjustable suspenders. Chest mount inflation and should mount exhaust valves. The wide flat seam construction minimizes the risk of leaks in high risk areas. Patented bias cut combined with a telescopic torso increases freedom of movement but allows for a closer fit reducing air migration. Suit is black in color, comes with a 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect inflator hose and available in multiple sizes.
- Newest Addition to Hollis Exposure Line
- Designed by Technical Divers, for Technical Divers
- Developed Over 3-Years in Variety of Demanding Conditions
- Maneuverable & Comfortable while Ensuring Long Wearing Durability
- Benchmark Expedition-Grade Dry Suit
- Superior Strength & Comfort
- Overall Material Weight: 700 g/sq.
- Trilam Suit Design
- Outer Layer:
Heavy Duty Cordura Ripstop
Offers Superior Puncture & Abrasion Resistance
Incredible Tear Strength in Excess of 300N (64.5 lbs.)
- Middle Butyl Mass:
Constructed of 12-Layers
Provide Long-Term Water Integrity w/Superb Chemical & Ozone Resistance
- Inner Liner:
Silk Weave Polyester
Offers Optimum Comfort & Softness w/Easy Donning & Doffing
- Freedom of Movement: Optimized w/Panels Cut-On-Material-Bias, Provide 25% Extra Stretch
- Low Profile & Flexible Diagonal Front YKK Zipper Entry
- SiTech Silicone Neck & Wrist Seals for Comfort & Quick Replacement
- Two Large Bellow Thigh Pockets
- Pockets: Hook & Loop Closure & 2 (2.5cm) D-Rings
- 3M Reflective Safety Strips for Visibility
- Double Thickness Kneepads
- 5mm Neoprene Socks
- Internal Adjustable Suspenders
- Wide Flat Seam Construction Minimizes Risk of Leaks in High Risk Areas
- Patented Bias Cut Combined w/Telescopic Torso Increases Freedom of Movement
- Cut/Torso Design: Allows Closer Fit Reducing Air Migration
- Chest Mount Inflation & Should Mount Exhaust Valves
- Includes 3/8 Quick-Disconnect Inflator Hose
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Outer Layer: Heavy Duty Cordura Ripstop
Middle Butyl Mass:
Constructed of 12-Layers
Silk Weave Polyester
Boots:5mm Neoprene Rubber
|Inflator Valve||Yes, Chest Mount|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Left Arm Mount|
|LP Hose||Yes, 3/8 Threaded|
|Attached Boots||Yes, 5mm Neoprene|
|Pockets||Two Bellow Thigh Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures & Internal D-Rings|
|Closure||Diagonal Front YKK Zipper|
|D-Rings||Yes, In Pockets|
|Material Weight||700 g/sq.|
|Entry Type||Diagonal Front YKK Zipper|