You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Hollis DT System is designed for the demanding doubles diver, with all the components for your backplate and wing kit in one, preassembled from the factory. This system includes the new DT50 doubles wing with a radical new design and ideal for larger double cylinders and colder waters. Also includes the Solo Harness, new Stainless Backplate 2.0 and Back Pad. Add an optional set of cam bands for the occasional single tank dive (see SKU: HLSDCB).
The Hollis DT line of wings are another brand-new series designed for double cylinders. The DT50 features a 360 Degree tapered profile for heavier cylinders, to increase lift towards the hips, promoting better horizontal trim in dive position while still allowing perfect surface floatation. Target audience for the DT50 is focused on the dedicated dry suit diver, with heavier cylinders in cold water. Tank slots on this model, allows the occasional single tank dive without the need for a single tank adapter plate. This reduces weight and unnecessary accessories while traveling. The bladder is a two-piece design, with a rugged 1680 Cordura nylon outer shell to prevent abrasion and punctures, and a 420-denier nylon internally urethane laminated with radio frequency (RF) welded seam inner bladder to maintain the buoyancy. The lower OPV is easy to reach for venting gas while horizontal or heads down, and the inflator design is a K style with a rugged crushproof rubber hose for easy positioning and oral inflation should you need to. The DT wing come standard with 3/8" threaded quick disconnect inflator hose. Welded flange and one-piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools. Central elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference. The DT50 provides 50 lbs. (23 kg) of lift capacity.
The Hollis Solo Harness System is designed to meet all the needs of demanding technical divers. The Solo Harness System is clean, simple, and foolproof! The Solo's streamlined design enhances comfort with less drag. The Solo's continuous one-piece harness webbing system limits failure potential. Harness is equipped with stainless-steel D-rings with four-pre-bent on the shoulders, two on the waist strap and one on the crotch strap. The Hollis Solo Harness System has removable shoulder pads that accept additional stainless-steel D-rings. Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle. All hardware is manufactured from 316-marine-grade stainless-steel. The Solo Harness System weighs 16 oz. (450 g).
The Hollis 2.0 Backplate Line is the foundation for the new Hollis technical harness systems. It features improved ergonomics for a more comfortable fit, but is still short enough to fit smaller frame divers. The Stainless-Steel version weighs in at 6.5 lbs. (2.85 kg), it is laser cut and CNC bent, which give this awesome new appearance. The stainless version is 304 stainless-steel and has a bead blast finish that is electropolished and chemically passivated to avoid scratching, so it will continue to look this way after many years of use. Geometry of the webbing slots is similar to Hollis prior design to ensure reverse compatibility for all Hollis buoyancy accessories, so if you have a current Hollis harness, wing or weight system, this new plate will fit. Stainless steel plate is 0.16" (4mm) thick.
Being a technical diver does not mean you have to uncomfortable when you are diving. Add some cushion and comfortable support to your back plate with this Hollis Back Plate Back Pad. The Hollis Backplate Back Pad 2.0 is a comfortable two-piece design with added lumbar support, which easily pivots out of the way of your doubles tank bolts and cam bands when assembly or disassembly as needed. Sold as an accessory but also included with Hollis new Technical Harness systems. Note: Is not compatible with previous generation Hollis's back plates. Pad is constructed of sturdy and durable nylon and foam with sewn edge tape making your dive a more comfortable experience.
- Complete Harness & Backplate
- Back Inflation BCD
- Pack Pad
- Add Optional Set of Cam Bands for Occasional Single Tank Dive (see SKU: HLSDCB)
- Solo Harness System:
- Designed to Meet Needs of Demanding Technical Divers
- Solo Harness System Clean, Simple, & Foolproof
- Streamlined Design Enhances Comfort w/Less Drag
- Continuous One-Piece Harness Webbing System Limits Failure Potential
- Stainless Steel D-Rings:
Four Pre-Bent On-Shoulders
Two On-Waist Strap
One On-Crotch Strap
Great Multiple Accessory Attachment Points
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style Waist Buckle
- Adjustable & Removable Shoulder Pads: Accept Additional D-Rings
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Weight: 16 oz. (450 g)
- DT Wing:
- Designed for Double Cylinders
- Rugged 1680 Cordura Nylon Outer Shell
- Shell: Prevent Abrasion & Punctures
Internally Urethane Laminated
Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Lower OPV: Easy to Reach for Venting Gas while Horizontal or Heads Down
- Hollis Power Inflator System:
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic w/Corrugated Rubber Hose
Internal Components & Inlet Quick-Disconnect Nipple:
Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure QD Hose(s)
- Tank Slots:
Allows Occasional Single Tank Dive w/o Need for Single Tank Adapter
Reduces Weight & Unnecessary Accessories In-Traveling
- Lift Capacity: 50 lbs. (23 kg)
- 360 Degree Tapered Profile for Heavier Cylinders
- Increase Lift Towards Hips
- Promotes Better Horizontal Trim In-Dive-Position
- Allows Perfect Surface Floatation
- Target Audience: Dedicated Dry Suit Diver, w/Heavier Cylinders In-Cold-Water
- Foundation for Hollis Technical Harness Systems
- Improved Ergonomics for More Comfortable Fit
- Short Enough to Fit Smaller Frame Divers
- Laser Cut & CNC Bent
- Awesome New Appearance
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.85 kg)
- Material: 304 Stainless-Steel
- Finish: Bead Blast Electropolished & Chemically Passivated
- Design: Avoids Scratching, Looks Good After Years of Use
- Plate Thickness: 0.16 (4mm)
- Back Plate Back Pad 2.0:
- Increased Dive Comfort
- Comfortable Two-Piece Design
- Added Lumbar Support
- Easily Pivots Out of Way of Doubles Tank Bolts & Cam Bands
- Pivot Feature: Great for Assembly or Disassembly-As-Needed
- Durable Long-Lasting Construction
- Nylon w/Foam Padding
- Sewn & Taped Edges for Added Strength
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Increase Comfort w/Metal Back-Plate|
|Materials||Nylon & Foam|
Finish: Bead Blast Electropolished & Chemically Passivated
|Cylinder Capacity||Single or Doubles w/Adapter (see SKU: HLSSTA)|
|Crotch Strap Slots||Yes|
|Weight||6.5 lbs (2.85kg)|
|BC Body||Back Inflator (Wing)|
|Buoyancy Bag||50 lbs (23kg)|
|Oral Inflator||Hollis Gear Power Inflator Mechanism|
|Materials||Outer Shell: 1680 Cordura Nylon
Inner Bladder: 420-Denier Nylon
Internally Urethane Laminated
Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
|Materials||Nylon Webbing & 316-Marine-Grade Stainless Steel|
|D-Rings||Yes, 7, Four Pre-Bent|
|Weight||16 oz (450g)|
|Buckles||Waist: Stainless Steel Latch-Style|