You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Dry Suit Over-Boots
|US Men's Shoe Size||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|US Women's Shoe Size||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Hollis Dry Suit Over-Boots are exactly what you need for your rough and rugged entries. Think of them as like mountainous hiking boots that prepare you for the roughest terrain, only these boots are for diving. They feature a tough, super-grip rubberized sole that is capable of traverse sharp and/slippery rock surfaces. Rubberized toes and heels with fin strap catches further guard your feet on the way to the dive site while aiding in fin security on the dive. The boots feature drainage holes on both sides of the boot for easy draining and quick drying. Additionally, padded sides and tongue provide a comfortable fit over your dry suit sock. Over-Boots have a durable canvas upper. Lastly, a laced top allows you to loosen or tighten the boot to your desired comfort level and when laced prevent air from pocketing in your dry suits attached socks. Dry Suit Over-Boots are available in multiple sizes.
- Tactical Boots for Rough Entry Dry Suit Divers
- Allow Traversing Over Any Terrain
- Fits Over Top of Dry Suit Sock
- Protects Dry Suit Attached Rubber Socks
- Rubberized Heel and Toe for Added Strength and Durability
- Canvas Upper
- Super-Grip Rubberized Sole
- Padded and Laced for Comfortable Custom Fits
- Drainage Holes for Quick and Easy Draining/Drying
- Fin Strap Catch Secures Fin to Boot
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
|Materials||Upper: Canvas and Rubber, Sole: Rubber|
|Upper: Canvas and Rubber, Sole: Rubber|