You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis DC7 First Stage Only
Product OverviewThe Hollis Gear DC7 Regulator incorporates a high-performance over-balanced diaphragm first stage that provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions. This regulator system is designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for cold-water performance. The balanced diaphragm, first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. A diaphragm first stage regulator requires less maintenance then regulators that allow the contaminates to enter the internal mechanism.
In addition the DC7 First Stage Regulator has a secondary diaphragm to completely seal off the main spring cavity. A sealed balanced diaphragm design; isolate the main spring cavities internal components from the environment. It also means the DC7 is excellent for ice diving (it won't freeze up) or diving in waters filled with contaminants or sediment (it won't corrode). This DIN 300 bar (4350psi) first stage regulator is manufactured from marine grade brass with a black anodized finish and has 4-low-pressure (LP) 3/8" threaded fixed ports and 2-high-pressure (HP) 7/16" threaded ports. The fixed hose routing is ideal for both back mount and side-mount configuration. The regulator is Nitrox compatible to 40% out-of-the-box.
- Meet Rigorous CE Standard for Coldwater Performance
- High Performance Regulator
- Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Provides Progressively Greater Intermediate Pressure with Increased Depth and Gas Density
- Dual Diaphragm Design: Completely Seals Internal Components from Environment
- Environmental Sealing Prevents Icing
- 4-Fixed Low-Pressure Ports (LP) with 3/8 Threads
- Fixed Hose Routing: Ideal for Back Mount and Side-Mount Configuration
- DIN 300 bar (4350psi) First Stage Regulator
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Marine Grade Brass with Black Anodized Finish
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'St Stage Type||Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage|
|Lp Ports||4-Fixed 3/8 Threaded|
|Hp Ports||2-High Pressure 7/16 Threaded|
|Materials||Marine Grade Black Anodized Brass|
|1'St Stage Type|
|Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage|
|4-Fixed 3/8 Threaded|
|2-High Pressure 7/16 Threaded|
|Marine Grade Black Anodized Brass|