You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis DC7 500SE Regulator with Maxflex Hose
Product OverviewThe Hollis Gear DC7 Regulator incorporates a high-performance over-balanced diaphragm first stage that provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions. This regulator system is designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for cold-water performance. The balanced diaphragm, first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. A diaphragm first stage regulator requires less maintenance then regulators that allow the contaminates to enter the internal mechanism.
In addition the DC7 First Stage Regulator has a secondary diaphragm to completely seal off the main spring cavity. A sealed balanced diaphragm design; isolate the main spring cavities internal components from the environment. It also means the DC7 is excellent for ice diving (it won't freeze up) or diving in waters filled with contaminants or sediment (it won't corrode). This DIN 300 bar (4350 psi) first stage regulator is manufactured from marine grade brass with a black anodized finish and has 4-low-pressure (LP) 3/8" threaded fixed ports and 2-high-pressure (HP) 7/16" threaded ports. The fixed hose routing is ideal for both back mount and side-mount configuration. The regulator is Nitrox compatible to 40% out-of-the-box.
Old school, new tech, the new 500SE utilizes a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both Air-and-Tri-Mix divers in a side exhaust configuration. To achieve this, Hollis Gear has perfected the original "lever-servo valve" they designed 35 years ago. The smallest, gentlest inhale starts the servo valve working as air starts to flow into the second stage it creates a vacuum behind the diaphragm, drawing it inwards and quickly opening the valve further. Air flow is increased by allowing it to flow through multiple valve ports rather than a single port.
This pneumatically balanced regulator has a large soft purge cover for easy clearing of the regulator, patented orthodontic mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue. Regulator is easy to disassemble without the use of tools and even underwater if necessary. Regulator can be configured for left-or-right positioning, no upside down. The obvious feature of the side exhaust configuration is that bubbles don't get in a diver's face when they exhale. Recreational divers and especially underwater photographers will appreciate that. Regulator is made from impact resistant Delrin plastics, rubber, stainless steel and chrome plated brass with silicone rubber components. The Hollis Gear DC7, 500SE Regulator comes standard with a 30" (76 cm) Maxflex hose. The Maxflex hose is a lightweight, flexible, braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses. The hoses flexibility further reduces jaw fatigue. The Regulator also comes equipped with a bolt snap tie point, and owner's manual.
- Designed to Meet Rigorous CE Standard for Coldwater Performance
- High Performance Regulator System
- 30 (76cm) MaxFlex Hose:½:
Hoses Flexibility Reduces-Jaw Fatigue½:
Lightweight, Flexible, Braided Hose
Designed to Outperform and Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Bolt Snap Tie Point
- CD Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Hollis DC7
- Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Provides Progressively Greater Intermediate Pressure with Increased Depth and Gas Density
- Dual Diaphragm Design: Completely Seals Internal Components from Environment
- Environmental Sealing Prevents Icing
- 4-Fixed Low-Pressure Ports (LP) with 3/8 Threads
- Fixed Hose Routing: Ideal for Back Mount and Side-Mount Configuration
- DIN 300 bar (4350 psi) First Stage Regulator
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Marine Grade Brass with Black Anodized Finish
- Second Stage:½:Hollis 500SE
- Old School, New Tech
- Utilizes a Pneumatically Balanced Servo Controlled Valve
- Precision Airflow and Unparalleled Performance
- Hollis Gear Perfected Original Lever-Servo Valve Designed 35-Years Ago
- Multiple Valve Ports for Ease-of-Breathing
- Large Soft-Purge Cover or Easy Clearing Regulator
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for Comfort and Reduced Jaw Fatigue
- Easy to Disassemble: w/o Tools, Even Underwater
- Left-or-Right Positioning, No Upside Down
- Side Exhaust Configuration:
Eliminates Bubbles in Diver's Face
Great for Photography
Impact Resistant Delran Plastics Case
Stainless Steel and Chrome Plated Brass
Silicone Rubber Components
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'St Stage Type||Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage|
|Lp Ports||4-Fixed 3/8 Threaded|
|Hp Ports||2-High Pressure 7/16 Threaded|
|2'Nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Servo Controlled Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Marine Grade Black Anodized Brass, Second-Stage: Delrin Plastics, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated Brass And Silicone Rubber|
|Hose Length||30 (76Cm)|
|1'St Stage Type|
|Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage|
|4-Fixed 3/8 Threaded|
|2-High Pressure 7/16 Threaded|
|2'Nd Stage Type|
|Pneumatically Balanced Servo Controlled Valve|
|First Stage: Marine Grade Black Anodized Brass, Second-Stage: Delrin Plastics, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated Brass And Silicone Rubber|