You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDo you find your cylinder system riding-up and banging into the back of your head? This can be annoying and possible dangerous. Yet, there is an easy fix for this problem. Adding a crotch strap to your back plate and harness set-up can not only eliminate the problem, but give you increased stability when diving. The Hollis Crotch Strap is easy to install on your back pack or back plate assembly. Crotch strap has slide release buckles and a side-release squeeze-style quick-release buckle made from impact resistant plastic for rigging.
An added-bonus the completely adjustable strap comes equipped with a steel scooter ring for use with diver propulsion vehicles (DPVs). The ring is also a convenient place to temporarily clip-off an item to free your hands, such as a lobster snare or camera. Depending on your needs the Hollis Crotch Strap is available in 3 widths of 1", 1.5" or 2" (2.5, 3.8 or 5 cm) nylon webbing.
- Used for Fastening Harness & Back-Plate Securely to Diver's Body
- Strap Threads onto Back-Plate & Loop-On Harness Waist Belt Webbing
- Keeps Harness-in-Place During Water-Entry
- Prevent Gear Slipping-Upwards on Body in Water
- Reducing Likelihood of Tank Touching Back of Head
- Include Steel Scooter Ring for Use w/Diver Propulsion Vehicles (DPVs)
- Ring: Convenient Place to Temporarily Clip-Off an Item to Free-Your-Hands
- Preferred by Technical Divers Using DPVs for Extended-Periods of Time
- Slide Release Buckle for Adjustable Length
- Side-Release Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckle
- Continuous Webbing Crotch Strap
- 3-Widths: 1, 1.5 or 2 (2.5, 3.8 or 5 cm) Nylon Webbing
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Webbing And Steel|
|Dimensions||Widths: 1, 1.5 Or 2 (2.5, 3.8 Or 5 Cm)|
|D-Rings||Yes, 1 Scooter Ring/Accessory Ring|
|Buckles||Slide Release And Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles|
|Nylon Webbing And Steel|
|Widths: 1, 1.5 Or 2 (2.5, 3.8 Or 5 Cm)|
|Yes, 1 Scooter Ring/Accessory Ring|
|Slide Release And Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles|