You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis C LX Dual Wing
Product OverviewHollis Gear is proud to release the new LX Wing Range, developed and tested by technical divers and 3 years in the making. Quality and performance are the two most integral features of this product, which is why Hollis Gear has reintroduced the proven S Series and C Series Wings with key improvements. New materials include a 1680D Cordura for the exterior bladder and 420-nylon for the internal bladder.
The LX design also includes a 360° internal retraction system. This has been added to match the design of the wing, allowing for a streamlined rig at-all-times. Hollis has also added a new oval corrugated hose to the power inflator mechanism, redesigned overpressure relief valve (OPV) and corrosion resistant stainless-steel grommets to replace the mesh on the bottom of the wing.
The Hollis LX Wings have welded flange and one-piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools. Centrally located inflator mechanism elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference, lower left pull dump/overpressure relief valve and the inflator system is made from durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose. The internal components and inlet quick-disconnect nipple are made from chrome plated brass. The LX Wing is equipped with cam band slots for cylinder mounting. The wing is available in 2-models a single wing or dual wing both with lift capacities of 60 lbs. (27.2 kg).
- Dual Wing: Lower Left and Lower Right Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves
- New Hollis Gear LX Wing Range
- Developed and Tested by Technical Divers and 3-Years in the Making
- Integral-Features: Quality and Performance, Key-Improvements
- 1680D Cordura Exterior Bladder
- 420-Nylon Internal Bladder
- 360°: Internal Retraction System for a Streamlined Rig at All-Times
- New Oval Corrugated Hose Power Inflator Mechanism
- Redesigned Overpressure Relief Valve (OPV)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Drain Grommets
- Welded Flange and One-Piece Retainer: Servicing w/o Need-for-Tools
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow(s): Avoids Tank Valve/Regulator Interference
- Single Wing: Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
- Hollis Power Inflator System(s):
Durable Impact Resistant Plastic with a Corrugated Rubber Hose(s)
Internal Components & Inlet Quick-Disconnect Nipple(s):
Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Cam Band Slots for Cylinder Mounting
- 2-Models Single or Double LX Wing with 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) Lift Capacities
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Bc Body||Back Inflator (Wing)|
|Buoyancy Bag||60Lbs (27.2Kg)|
|Valves||Single Wing: Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve, Dual Wing: Lower Left And Lower Right Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves|
|Oral Inflator||Hollis Gear Power Inflator Mechanism(S)|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1680D Cordura, Inner Bladder: 420-Nylon|