You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDoes your regulator second stage feel uncomfortable in your mouth when diving? Does it feel like it is trying to pull out of your mouth when you turn your head? If these are problems, you have experienced when diving than you may need an angled adapter that can help eliminate this problem. Hollis Angled Adapter makes your primary second stage regulator more comfortable while you dive. The angle adapter allows your regulator hoses to be routed comfortably and streamlined in any orientation.
Simply install between your low-pressure regulator hose and second stage regulator and run the hose under your arm for back-mount or straight down your chest to the bottle in side-mount. Angled adapter is constructed from chrome plated brass and is factory cleaned using Viton O-rings, so it's ready-for-Nitrox out-of-the-box. The Hollis Angled Adapter is designed for low-pressure only 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Increase Comfort and Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Reduces Pulling Feeling
- Installs to Second Stage end of Regulator Hose
- Allows Hose to be Routed-Comfortably and Streamlined in any Orientation
- Run-the-Hose Under-your-Arm for Back-Mount
- Straight-Down Chest to Bottle in Side-Mount
- Material: Chrome Plated Brass
- Viton O-Rings
- Ready-for-Nitrox Out-of-the-Box
- Designed for Low-Pressure-Only 200 psi (13.8 bars)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass, Viton O-Rings|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||Angled Adapter For Second Stage Regulator|