You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Aluminum Backplate 2.0
Product OverviewThe Hollis 2.0 Backplate Line is the foundation for the new Hollis technical harness systems. They feature improved ergonomics for a more comfortable fit, but are still short enough to fit smaller frame divers. The aluminum version weighs in at 1.5 lbs. (680 g), it is laser cut and CNC bent, which give this awesome new appearance. The Aluminum backplate is laser cut from EN AW 6061 aluminum and hard anodized in black for a marine grade finish. Geometry of the webbing slots is similar to Hollis prior design to ensure reverse compatibility for all Hollis buoyancy accessories, so if you have a current Hollis harness, wing or weight system, this new plate will fit. Aluminum plate is 0.12f (3mm)thick.
- Foundation for Hollis Technical Harness Systems
- Improved Ergonomics for More Comfortable Fit
- Short Enough to Fit Smaller Frame Divers
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (680g)
- Material: EN AW 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized, Black Marine Grade
- Laser Cut & CNC Bent
- Plate Thickness: 0.12f (3mm)
- Awesome New Appearance
- Geometry of Webbing Slots Similar to Prior Design
- Ensure Reverse Compatibility
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||EN AW 6061 Aluminum
Finish: Hard Anodized, Black Marine Grade
|Cylinder Capacity||Single or Doubles w/Adapter (see SKU: HLSSTA)|
|Crotch Strap Slots||Yes|
|Weight||1.5 lbs (680g)|