You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis 200LX Second Stage Only w/o Hose, Black
Product OverviewHollis newest flagship regulator is the 200LX Second Stage Regulator. The 200LX can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed hose configuration, in a manner of minutes. The valve of the 200LX is PVD" (Physical Vapor Deposition) Industrial Plated. PVD is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Superior quality that will outlast any traditional plating. The Front stainless steel metal ring, inhalation knob dive/pre-dive end cap are also PVD" Plated. Second Stage Regulator is a pneumatically balanced PVD-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing. Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort. The second stage has an adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use. Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort. Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs.
- Pneumatically Balanced Demand Valve Design
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Finish Brass Valve
- PVD: Most Durable Coating Available Today
- Stainless Steel PVD Coated Cover Ring, Adjustment Knob & Pre-Dive/Diver End Cap
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Adjustable Inhalation Knob, Allows Diver to Customize Inhalation Effort
- Adjustable Venturi System (A.V.S.)
- AVS: Simple Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Adjust Inhalation Effort
- AVS: Prevents Free-Flow During Shore Entries or Long Surface Swims
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Patented Silicone Rubber Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece Provides Comfort and Reduced Jaw Fatigue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Adjustment Knob, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Materials||Housing, ABS/Polycarbonate, Valve Body: PVD Coated Brass, Adjustment Knob, Pre-Dive/Dive End Cap and Cover Ring: PVD Coated Stainless Steel|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|