You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis 150LX H02 DIN (Oxygen Regulator)
Product OverviewAn additional regulator being added to the Hollis Regulator line is the 150LX, similar in design to the 200LX but without the PVD Plating. The 150LX delivers great performance at a moderate price. The 150LX is paired with the HO2 1st Stage for an oxygen regulator that will never stop performing. Regulator is built for oxygen percentage 40% to 100%. The front metal ring, packing nut & end cap are manufactured in stainless steel. All LX regulators come standard with MiFlex hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs. With the bulletproof design of the Hollis HO2 non-balanced flow-by piston first sage the 150LX/HO2 tech regulator is certified for up to 100% oxygen service thanks to highly specialized component materials and manufacturing processes. Cleaned and assembled in a clean room environment with specially designed materials, halocarbon based lubricants and color-coded for easy identification. The Hollis 150LX/HO2 first stage regulator comes with a 300 bar/4500 psi DIN connection. The DIN hand-wheel connector comes in oxygen green for easy identification for oxygen use only. The HO2 is manufactured from durable and corrosion resistant marine grade chrome plated brass, has 4 LP 3/8"" threaded ports and 1 HP 7/16"" threaded port.
The 150XL Second Stage Regulator is a pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing. Is equipped with a reversible demand valve that can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration. The second stage has an adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use. Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort. Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs and a stainless steel cosmetic ring. Purge cover, venture lever, hose and mouthpiece bite tabs are all in oxygen green for easy identification. Regulator comes with a CD owner's manual.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.