You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe 100LX Octopus delivers great performance at a moderate price. The packing nut & end cap come in stainless steel. All LX regulators come standard with 36" (91cm) MiFlex hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs. The 100XL Second Stage Regulator is a pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing. Is equipped with a reversible demand valve that can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration. The second stage has an adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use. Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort. Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs and a plastic cosmetic ring.
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Pneumatically Balanced Demand Valve Design
- Chrome-Plated Brass Valve, Stainless Steel Packing Nut & End Cap
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Adjustable Venturi System (A.V.S.)
- AVS: Simple Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Adjust Inhalation Effort
- AVS: Prevents Free-Flow During Shore Entries or Long Surface Swims
- Patented Silicone Rubber Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece Provides Comfort and Reduced Jaw Fatigue
- Plastic Cover Cosmetic Ring
- 36 (91 cm) MiFlex 3/8 Threaded Maxflex Hose
- Lghtweight, Flexible, Braided Hose
- Designed to Outperform and Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Materials||Housing, ABS/Polycarbonate, Valve Body: Chromed Brass, Packing Nut: Stainless Steel|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Hose Length||36 (91 cm)|