You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis 100LX DC3 Regulator
Product OverviewThe Hollis 100LX DC3 Regulator 1st Stage is an over-balanced diaphragm regulator design that provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The standard diaphragm regulator does allow water into the mainspring chamber so that the diaphragm can perform this transmission of pressure changes.
With the DC3 there is a secondary environmental diaphragm membrane that seals off the spring camber keeping the first stage completely sealed off from the environment adding a second layer of corrosion resistance and the environmental sealing prevents icing of the first stage, allowing the regulator to withstand the rigorous CE standard for cold water performance.
The first stage has 4 low pressure ports (LP) with 3/8" threads and 2 high pressure ports (HP) with 7/16" threads. The DC3 First Stage Regulator is manufactured from marine-grade chrome plated brass and is Nitrox compatible to 40% out of the box. The Regulator weighs 30.7 oz. (870.3 g).
The 100LX Second Stage Regulator delivers great performance at a moderate price. The packing nut & end cap come in stainless steel. All LX regulators come standard with an orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs. The 100XL Second Stage Regulator is a pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing. Is equipped with a reversible demand valve that can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration. The second stage has an adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use. Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort. Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs and a plastic cosmetic ring. All LX regulators come standard with 30" (76.2 cm) MiFlex hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs. Regulator comes with a CD Owner's Manual.
- Meets Rigorous CE Standard for Coldwater Performance
- 30 (76.2 cm) 3/8 Threaded Maxflex Hose
- Lghtweight, Flexible, Braided Hose
- Designed to Outperform and Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses
- CD Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Hollis DC3
- Over-Balanced Diaphragm Regulator Design
- Provides Progressively Greater Intermediate Pressure with Increased Depth and Gas Density
- Superior Gas Delivery Under Most Extreme Conditions
- Dual Diaphragm Design: Completely Seals Internal Components from Environment
- Environmental Sealing Prevents Icing
- 4 Low Pressure Ports (LP) with 3/8 Threads
- 2 High Pressure Port (HP) with 7/16 Threads
- Material: Forged Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Weight: 30.7 oz. (870.3 g)
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Pneumatically Balanced Demand Valve Design
- Chrome-Plated Brass Valve, Stainless Steel Packing Nut & End Cap
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Adjustable Venturi System (A.V.S.)
- AVS: Simple Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Adjust Inhalation Effort
- AVS: Prevents Free-Flow During Shore Entries or Long Surface Swims
- Patented Silicone Rubber Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece Provides Comfort and Reduced Jaw Fatigue
- Plastic Cover Cosmetic Ring
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Over-Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||First Stage: Forged Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass, Second Stage: Housing, ABS/Polycarbonate, Valve Body: Chromed Brass, Packing Nut: Stainless Steel|
|Hose Length||30 (76.2 cm)|
|1'st Stage Type|
|Four 3/8 Threaded|
|Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|First Stage: Forged Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass, Second Stage: Housing, ABS/Polycarbonate, Valve Body: Chromed Brass, Packing Nut: Stainless Steel|
|30 (76.2 cm)|