You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Thin Line SPG, Metric
Product OverviewHighland by XS Scuba's Thin Line Pressure Gauge is a compact, thin, and high-quality pressure gauge that's built to last! The gauge housing is manufactured with nickel-plated brass and is equipped with a durable Lexan lens for years of reliable service. SPG is ready to mount directly to a high-pressure hose with its included air-spool equipped with Viton O-rings so, its Nitrox ready up to 40% oxygen out of the box.
The pressure gauge has a bright white face that is luminescent, so it's easy to read both in bright or low light conditions. Gauge has a wide 240½ sweep from 0 to 420 bars. The gauge measures 5.1cm x 1.9cm (2" x 0.75") in diameter x depth and if you want added protection, be sure to see SKU: XSSTLSB Protective Boot for Thin Line Pressure Gauge.
- Compact & Thin, High-Quality Pressure Gauge
- Nickel-Plated Brass Housing
- Durable, Lexan Lens
- Ready to Mount Directly to High Pressure Hose
- Air-Spool included w/Viton O-Rings
- Nitrox Compatible Up to 40% Oxygen
- Luminescent Gauge Face
- Wide 240½: Sweep from 0 to 5000 psi
- Bright, White Face - Easy to Read
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Depth) 5.1cm x 1.9cm (2 x 0.75)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Nickel-Plated Brass
|Highland by XS Scuba Thin Line SPG, Metr||ic:|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Compact & Thin, High-Quality Pressure Ga||uge|
|Readout||0 to 420 bars|
|Nickel-Plated Brass Housing|
|Durable, Lexan Lens|
|Ready to Mount Directly to High Pressure||Hose|
|Dimensions||(Diameter x Depth) 5.1cm x 1.9cm (2 x 0.75)|
|Air-Spool included w/Viton O-Rings|
|Gauge Sweep||240 degrees|
|Nitrox Compatible Up to 40% Oxygen|
|Luminescent Gauge Face|
|Wide 240½ Sweep from 0 to 5000 psi|
|Bright, White Face - Easy to Read|
|Dimensions: (Diameter x Depth) 5.1cm x 1||.9cm (2 x 0.75)|