You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Tech Reel
Product OverviewConstructed from the highest quality materials, it's made to withstand the demands of today's advancing technical diver. Whether its wreck or cave diving, search and-recovery or underwater surveying, the Highland by XS Scuba Tech Reel is the only reel you'll need. Reel is made from a solid, one-piece, anodized aluminum handle with a spool machined from Delrin, which will not warp or absorb water like nylon spools. The reel spool lock can be mounted on either end for left or right-hand use.
Reel is great for deployment of lift bags and as a primary reel when cave or wreck diving. The reel comes with a stainless-steel shackle bolt snap for attachment to gear. The reel is equipped with #24 orange line, 8 strand with a breaking strength of 168 lbs. (76 kg). Divers can choose from two models depending on their diving needs. Reel is available with 200' or 400' (61m or 122m) of line.
- Constructed from Highest Quality Materials
- Made to Withstand Demands of Today's Advancing Technical Diver
- Great Primary Cave or Wreck Diving Reel
- Excellent for Deployment of Lift Bags & Safety Sausage
- Useful in Search & Recovery or Underwater Surveying
- Only Reel You'll Need
- Solid, One-Piece, Anodized Aluminum Handle
- Spool Machined from Delrin
- Delrin: Won't Warp or Absorb Water Like Nylon Spools
- Reel Spool Lock: Mounts-On-Either-End for Left or Right-Hand Use
- Stainless Steel Shackle Bolt Snap for Attachment to Gear
- Comes w/#24 Orange Braided Line, 8 Strand
- Breaking Strength: 168 lbs. (76 kg)
- Available Line Lengths:
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Line Material||Braided Line, 8 Strand|
|Diameter, Line||.073 (1.86 mm) #24|
|Line Length||2-Lengths: 200' (61m), 500' (122m)|
|Tensile Strength, Line||168 lbs. (76 kg)|
|Reel Materials||Handle: Anodized Aluminum
Spool: Machined Delrin
Shackle Bolt Snap: Stainless Steel