You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou want to put together a set of doubles and want the band assemblies to give you years of service with little maintenance? Highland by XS Scuba's Stainless-Steel Cylinder Bands have been designed for just that purpose. Built 100% from18-Gauge .048" (1.22 mm) 316-Stainless Steel, with a #4 surface finish these are one durable and long-lasting set of bands. Bands are precision manufactured to the exact specifications of Joe McGrath's original Highland Millwork Bands.
All included mounting hardware is also 100% 18-8 stainless steel. The bands are fusion welded, passivated, and polished to protect your cylinder's finish. Center to center distance is 8.46" (21.5cm), and the bands are equipped with 10-Gauge 0.135" (3.43mm) center plates for additional strength. Bands are available in 2models to accommodate 7.25" and 8.0" (18.4cm and 20.3cm) diameter cylinders with widths of 2.5" (6.4cm) on 2 standard bands. Bands are proudly made in the USA and are the only choice for the experienced technical diver.
- Durable & Corrosion Resistant Design
- Joe McGrath's Original Highland Millwork Bands
- Built 100% from18-Gauge .048 (1.22mm) 316-Stainless Steel
- #4 Surface Finish
- Accommodate 7.25 or 8.0 (18.4cmor 20.3cm) Diameter Cylinders
- Width: 2.5 (6.4cm)
- 100% 18-8 Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
- Center to Center: 8.46 (21.5cm)
- 10-Gauge 0.135 (3.43mm) Center Plates for Additional Strength
- Fusion Welded, Passivated, & Polished to Protect Cylinders Finish
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Center to Center: 8.46 (21.5cm)|
|10-Gauge 0.135 (3.43mm) Center Plates f||or Additional Strength|
|Fusion Welded, Passivated, & Polished to||Protect Cylinders Finish|
|Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg|
|Proudly Made in the USA|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ive seen other bands have some warpand rippling from the manufacturing process. These are clean and true right outof the box. Very stout construction. Will last as long as the steel tanks theyre bolted to.