You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Stainless Steel Backplate
Product OverviewHighland by XS Scuba's Stainless-Steel Backplate is made from durable and corrosion resistant 11 gauge (.115"/2.92mm) 316-grade stainless-steel. Backplate weighs in at 5 lbs. (2.27 kg) and is laser cut for dimensional accuracy. To protect the harness webbing, the stainless-steel backplate has CNC-machined beveled edges and a final "polished finish" by hand for smooth slots and holes. Backplate has angled and horizontal slots for "straight" or "cross-over" shoulder strap configurations, mounting holes at 11" (27.9cm) on-center (bottom hole is slotted to facilitate mounting) and slots at bottom for use with 1" or 2" (2.5cm or 5.1cm) crouch straps. For attachment of accessories the backplate has 3/8" (9.5mm) accessory mounting holes along both sides. There is no need for a separate backplate when switching from doubles to a single cylinder set up. Backplate has cam band slots for single tank diving without the need for a single tank adapter.
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
- 11 Gauge (.115/2.92mm) 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Laser Cut for Dimensional Accuracy
- CNC-Machined Beveled Edges to Protect Harness
- Final Polished Finish by Hand for Smooth Slots and Holes
- Angled and Horizontal Slots for Straight or Cross-Over Shoulder Strap Configuration
- Mounting Holes at 11 (27.9 cm) On-Center (bottom hole is slotted to facilitate mounting)
- Slots at Bottom for Use with 1 or 2 (2.5 or 5.1 cm) Crouch Strap
- 3/8 (9.5mm) Accessory Mounting Holes (along both sides)
- Cam Band Slots for Single Tank Diving without Need for Single Tank Adapter
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Backplate for Technical Dive Rigging|
|Material||11 Gauge (.115/2.92mm) 304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||Mounting Holes: 11 (27.9cm) On-Center|
|Cylinder Capacity||Double or Single|
|Crotch Strap Slots||Yes, 1 or 2 (2.5cm or 5.1cm)|
|Weight||5 lbs. (2.27 kg|