You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Stainless Steel Adjuster
Product OverviewSetting up a harness for your back-plate requires multiple slides, adjusters and buckles. To make one that's more bulletproof, a seasoned technical diver relies on stainless-steel hardware. The Highland by XS Scuba Stainless Steel Adjuster is one of these quality items being made from corrosion resistant 316-stainless-steel. The adjuster easily threads on to standard 2" (5cm) harness webbing. Makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Key Component for Harness Assembly
- Durable Corrosion Resistant 316-Stainless-Steel
- Easily Threads On Standard 2 (5cm) Harness Webbing
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Required Hardware for Setting-Up Back-Plate Harness|
|Compatibility||2 (5cm) D-Rings|