You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Stage Bottle Strap Kits
Product OverviewTechnical diving requires special equipment. Stage bottles are an intricate part of technical diving for improved safety and proper techniques. XS Scuba's Stage Bottle Strap Kit is essential in meeting these requirements. Stage bottles are used by divers who need extended bottom time and can't carry that additional gas supply with them while diving deep. Stage bottles allow the diver to safely make deep dives with the knowledge that they have additional gases waiting at the predetermined staged stops for safe decompression or extended safety stops. Kit includes everything you need to properly set up stage bottles.
Included in the kit are two 4" (10.2cm) jumbo stainless-steel bolt snaps for attachment of the bottle to descent line. Bolt snaps are attached to a 1" (2.5cm) wide nylon webbing handle with 2200 lbs. (998 kg) tensile strength covered by a 11" (27.9cm) piece of clear plastic tubing to create a comfortable carry handle. To secure the bolt clips and nylon handle to the cylinder the kit comes with a marine grade stainless-steel cylinder clamp. Also included in the kit to protect the stage bottles finish is a nylon tube webbing to cover cylinder clamp with 2" (5.1cm) piece of black PVC tubing to cover the cylinder band adjustment. For securing the stage bottles regulator hoses the kit also includes a rugged 2" (5.1cm) wide elastic EPDM hose retainer with easy grip tab. There are 3 models to choose from depending on the diameter of the cylinder used. One for cylinders with diameter of 4.4" (11.2cm), one for cylinders with diameters from 5.125" to 6" (13cm to 15.2cm) and one for cylinders with a diameter from 6.5" to 8.0" (16.5cm to 20.3cm).
- Technical Diving Equipment
- Everything you Need to Properly Set-Up Stage Bottles
- Two 4 (10.2cm) Jumbo Stainless-Steel Bolt Snaps
- One 1 (2.5cm) Wide Nylon Webbing Handle w/2200 lbs. (998 kg) Tensile Strength
- One 11 (27.9cm) Piece of Clear Plastic Tubing to Create Comfortable Carry Handle
- One Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cylinder Clamp
- One Nylon Tube Webbing to Cover Cylinder Clamp
- One Rugged 2 (5.1cm) Wide Elastic EPDM Hose Retainer w/Easy Grip Tab
- One 2 (5.1cm) Piece of Black PVC Tubing Cover for Cylinder Band Adjustment
- Staged Stops for Safe Decompression
- Extended Safety Stops
Cylinders w/Diameter of 4.4 (11.2cm)
Cylinders w/Diameter of 5.125 to 6 (13cm to 15.2cm)
Cylinders w/Diameter of from 6.5 to 8.0 (16.5cm to 20.3cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||Stage Bottle Strap|
|Materials||Straps: Nylon Webbing
Covers: Tube Webbing & Plastic
Clamp & Bolt Clips: Stainless Steel
Adjustment Cover: PVC
Hose Retainer: Elastic EPDM
|Compatible Cylinder Diameters||4.4 (11.2cm)
5.125 to 6 (13cm to 15.2cm)
6.5 to 8.0 (16.5cm to 20.3cm)
|Webbing Tensile Strength||2200 lbs. (998 kg)|