You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDon't let a loose hose fitting blow an O-ring and not have the proper tools and parts to fix it. The serious diver is always prepared to nip a dive aborting problem occur. That's just one scenario that these Wrenches can remedy. You ever see non-stainless-steel tools when they have been exposed to salt water environments? Not a pretty sight. It also looks bad when you pull out your rusted open-end steel 9/16 x 11/16" to remove or replace a standard 9/16" or high flow 11/16" second-stage hose. Many of the new low-profile designed hose fittings may not even allow you to use a standard wrench.
Wrench Set includes a 1/2" x 7/16" and 5/8" x 1/2" and 9/16 x 11/16" wrenches so you'll be able to work with the most common hose fitting out there. Look professional when you must do dive gear repair or maintenance by using a clean and easy to maintain stainless-steel dive wrench that is thinner than standard tools and allows you to get into those tight spaces. Wrenches are compact with a 6" (15.2cm) length, are a must for a save-a-dive-kit and make a great gift for that diving significant other or friend. Why not get one for both of you!
- Three Combination Wrench Set
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Construction
- Fits Most Common Regulator Hoses
- Wrench Sizes: 1/2 by 7/16, 5/8 by 1/2 and 11/16 by 9/16
- Compact: 6 (15.2cm) Lengths
- Thin Low-Profile Design
- A Must for the Serious Diver
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
- Fix Most Common Equipment Problems
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Common Equipment Problem Tools|
|Sizes||1/2 by 7/16, 5/8 by 1/2 and 11/16 by 9/16|
|Dimensions||Length: 6 (15.2cm)|