You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDo you have a low-pressure inflator quick-disconnect hose that every time you look at it underwater you see a blip, blip, blip bubble coming out of it? This is a common problem which can become more serious if you don't get it fixed. Inside the barrel of the BCD inflator quick-disconnect fitting are an O-ring and a small valve called a Schrader valve, everyone has seen a Schrader valve before. It's that little valve-stem you need to press in on when you are putting air in a car or bicycle tire. Your BCD hose uses the same type of valve. This simple, yet important valve can leak if loose or damaged.
Highland by XS Scuba's Schrader Valve Tool easily removes and installs Schrader valves on your BCD quick-disconnect hose or for that matter your car or bicycle tire. Tool works with most manufactures standard low-pressure inflator quick-disconnect hoses and is a handy tool for any divers save-a-dive-kit. Tool has a steel tool shaft and durable plastic handle. Great gift idea and important addition to a professional repair technicians work bench.
- Fixes Leaking Low-Pressure Inflator Quick-Disconnect Hose Fittings
- Same Type Valve as Car or Bicycle Tires
- Valve Tool Easily-Removes-and-Installs Schrader Valves
- Works with Most-Manufactures Standard Low-Pressure Inflator Quick-Disconnect Hoses
- Handy Tool for Any-Divers Save-a-Dive Kit
- Steel Tool Shaft and Durable Plastic Handle
- Great Addition to Professional Scuba Repair Technicians Tool Arsenal
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Shaft: Steel, Handle: Plastic|
|Purpose||Bcd Inflator Quick-Disconnect Schrader Valve Removal And Installation|
|Specialty Tools||Yes, Schrader Valve Tool|