You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Pressure Gauge/Compass Combo, MetricWith Miflex Hose
Product OverviewLooking for a durable pressure gauge compass combo console? Console is perfect choice for use with a wrist mounted dive computer or depth gauge. The Highland by XS Scuba can fit the bill! Console combo has a durable scratch-resistant pressure gauge that is triple nickel-plated brass cased with tempered glass lens. Gauge reads from 0 to 400 bars, has a simple unobstructed white-faced dial for easy reading. The air-spool is equipped with Viton O-rings for oxygen compatibility out of the box. Gauge has a built-in over-pressure relief valve for added safety and the gauge face is luminescent for easy reading in low light or night diving conditions. Gauge has a wide 270° sweep for accuracy. Gauge is manufactured in Italy. The pressure gauge is equipped with an 81.3cm (32") Miflex carbon HD braided outer layer, 7/16" threaded high pressure (HP) hose. The Miflex hose is 35% thinner and 50% lighter than traditional rubber HP hoses.
The compass has a highly accurate movement with an allowable tilt of up to 22°. The compass can be used for top or side reading with the side reading providing gun-sight accuracy when navigating. This instrument is highly accurate and is calibrated for the northern hemisphere. The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with numerical compass headings in 30° increments and 10° indicator markings for calculating compass headings. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass card is luminescent for low light and night diving conditions.
Both instruments are housed in a durable impact resistant gauge boot with dual attachment points for a clip or lanyard.
- Durable Pressure/Compass Combo Gauge Console
- Perfect Choice for Use w/Wrist Mounted Dive Computer or Depth Gauge
- Miflex Hose: 35% Thinner & 50% Lighter than Traditional Rubber HP Hoses
- Impact Resistant Gauge Boot w/Dual Attachment Points
- 81.3cm (32) Miflex Carbon HD Braided Outer Layer High Pressure (HP) Hose
- Hose: 7/16 Threaded
- Pressure Gauge:
- Highland by XS Scuba Brass Pressure Gauge
- Compact and Robust Quality Pressure Gauge
- Nickel Plated Brass Housing
- Scratch Resistant Lexan Lens
- Air-Spool w/Viton O-Rings
- Luminescent Gauge Face
- Wide 270°: Sweep
- Pressure Readout: 0 to 400 bars
- Bright, White Face - Easy to Read
- Built-In Over-Pressure Relief for Safety
- Manufactured in Italy
- Top & Side Reading
- Large Ratcheting Bezel
- Highly Accurate
- Allowable Tilt Up to 22°:
- Liquid Filled Design
- Northern Hemisphere
- Side Window for Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- Lubber Line
- Headings in Numerical 30°: Increments & 10°: Indicator Increments
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Gauge Materials||Case: Nickel-Plated Brass
|Pressure Readout||0 to 400 bars|
|Hose Length||81.3cm (32)|
|Tilt||Up To 22°:|
Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|